Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This obsession has taken over my life. I may need to be booked into the looney house.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought my first physical magazine in a decade yesterday

2HzzSHK.jpg

I click on the refresh every day for the My Tesla page. Today I clicked on the Private number plate option. I'm not sure what I am going to do whilst waiting another 2 years for delivery. My Wife and I can't have any more kids, and I am already studying Ju-Jitsu and learning guitar. Guess I just need something to take my mind off it. Perhaps I should get a mistress to keep me entertained?

I click on the refresh every day for the My Tesla page. Today I clicked on the Private number plate option. I'm not sure what I am going to do whilst waiting another 2 years for delivery. My Wife and I can't have any more kids, and I am already studying Ju-Jitsu and learning guitar. Guess I just need something to take my mind off it. Perhaps I should get a mistress to keep me entertained?

I don't see a link for private number plate option my My Tesla page. I suspect it is only on UK/other international buyers' My Tesla pages?

I could never imagine having that much free time, but perhaps you could volunteer? Hospitals always need them and it can be rewarding. I volunteer one day a week in the local ER and it is very rewarding.

Oh...i wish i could get the magazine here in germany ....sad...

I am sure you can get someone to send it to you for a price. Also I bet there are forum members who could help you out if you wanted it.

I could never imagine having that much free time, but perhaps you could volunteer? Hospitals always need them and it can be rewarding. I volunteer one day a week in the local ER and it is very rewarding.

I am sure you can get someone to send it to you for a price. Also I bet there are forum members who could help you out if you wanted it.
I already work 80 hours a week, so spare time isn't something I have much of. Doesn't stop me thinking about my new purchase though!

Fellow members, While I have not read all 5 pages on this post, it might have been mentioned before but its called "Teslanxiety" and there is no cure!

I think it only gets worse!, mine started back in September 2014 waiting till delivery in December was horrible, like most of you checking the tesla Motors website more times a day then I want to admit to....,

keep in mind, the true pioneers of the S and X owners waited YEARS! search those threads....

but, I can tell you ITS WORTH IT!!!

good luck!

Reactions: Snowcat and Gilzo
Oh wow, so this is indeed a full on epidemic!
The cure is costing me $100k+ by next month for the X, and a follow-up dosage of $40k+ odd for the model 3 by late 2017...until the model Y is released for a relapse of the disease requiring more doses... what have I gotten myself into :/

• Funny
Reactions: linkster
I'm picking up my first tesla tomorrow and like many of you, have been spending what I think is just the right amount of time on these forums and talking about tesla in general. There have been moments talking to my wife where things got tense (usually involving the money part, but also scheduling tint/opticoat appointments). Well crap hit the fan tonight - turns out she is completely unsupportive of the decision and the time I devote to it.

So from what I gather on this thread, best course of action is just don't talk about my car ever and hide the time I spend on the forums? Or get divorced?

My wife eye rolls me. Friends accuse me of only talking about Tesla...it has come to the point where I just talk to myself about it. Even my daughter today asked me "ok dad, let's talk about Tesla news today to get it out the way".
What the...

What has happened to me? I've never displayed this type of obsessive behavior in my life...well there was this one girl...

The Model 3 has taken over my life....and I love it.

I need help. Wait, no I don't..yes I do. I'm screwed.

Am I all alone in this craziness? Please tell me there's one of you out there like me or am I the only nutcase in the world.
You're not alone my friend. Only difference is that I'm eagerly waiting for my Model X! Being in Canada sucks sometimes - rarely! But sometimes.... I can't stop talking or thinking about my MX.

Reactions: Gilzo
I feel 100% the same way. I block some time out of my day to check different websites and blogs about Tesla. My wife just said to me today that we have an open day Saturday(no kids sports or plans) so she wanted to do some family shopping. I said "great we haven't been to the Tesla store in over a month". My kids also roll their eyes and walk out of the room when I get going on Tesla. But they are both (9 and 11) equally obsessed and point out Tesla's whenever we are out.