Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thoughts on Tesmat camping mattress for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CANADIANS BEWARE!: tesmat turns out to be $500 cad in the end :
269.99 US
29.99 US SHIPPING
TOTAL CAD 393.98
dont forget CUSTOMS CANADA WILL F*CK U UP when it arrives They charge 36% on textiles and dare charge provincial and federal tax as well..looking at a guy in Quebec he paid Total $492.13..for a f**king 2 inch mattress uncomfortable as hell ...I DONT THINK SO!...
-my advice 2 coleman individual self inflatable mats or other similar type (they both fit under the trunk too)
or stay at a $60 dollar cabin in camping (most campings have this option) ..or just go to holiday inn free charge 80$ a night. Camping is cool with kids and all but paying $500 for an uncomfortable mat ..IS TOO MUCH MONEY ,,,,it is equivalent to a full year of ELECTRIC (FUEL ) CHARGE FOR tesla.....

Reactions: AdamMacDon
I saw a few posts mentioning the Exped Megamat duo. I have one, and it doesn't fit if you blow it up to where it's comfortable. It didn't fit very well in the model s either. The Exped single does fit and it's very comfortable, but don't expect to sleep 2 people on it as it doesn't cover the entire trunk area. The privacy shade looks awesome, I always try roll up clothes in the windows to offer privacy but it doesn't work very well and they drop if you open the door.

CANADIANS BEWARE!: tesmat turns out to be $500 cad in the end :
269.99 US
29.99 US SHIPPING
TOTAL CAD 393.98
dont forget CUSTOMS CANADA WILL F*CK U UP when it arrives They charge 36% on textiles and dare charge provincial and federal tax as well..looking at a guy in Quebec he paid Total $492.13..for a f**king 2 inch mattress uncomfortable as hell ...I DONT THINK SO!...
-my advice 2 coleman individual self inflatable mats or other similar type (they both fit under the trunk too)
or stay at a $60 dollar cabin in camping (most campings have this option) ..or just go to holiday inn free charge 80$ a night. Camping is cool with kids and all but paying $500 for an uncomfortable mat ..IS TOO MUCH MONEY ,,,,it is equivalent to a full year of ELECTRIC (FUEL ) CHARGE FOR tesla.....
I just got the Millard Tri Fold foam off amazon, any 4" double bed sized foam works fine for us Canadians. And only cost me like $120 CAD to my door. The four nights I used it already paid for itself easily ($30 a night). Also good to use in a pinch if you have guests staying at your house and run out of beds/couches.

Reactions: robnicam
Hey all I'm planning a cross country road trip for June now that the parks are opening back up. Found a ton of options for the bed but and was looking at tesmat but two things concern me. First a questionable return policy Refund policy (says if used can't return does that mean I can't try it out?). Second a questionable review
. I really am looking for comfort even if I have to sacrifice the space so right now I'm leaning towards the Milliard tri folding 4" foam mattress. @ggies07 any thoughts? Thanks!
Hey!! I’m planning a cross country road trip in June too haha maybe we can join paths! Lol came here to get reviews on Tesmat for the journey :)