Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tip: Automatic High Beams

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Hidden feature" does not mean a feature that other cars don't have. It also doesn't mean that you can't find it. Some people never looked for it or didn't know what it was. So, to them it was "hidden".

Not to get too negative on your game of trying to get more video views by using provocative language to describe a standard and well documented feature, but by that rationale the directions to the Eiffel Tower are "hidden" from me because I've never bothered to look for them.

This is yet another, what you may call it, "hidden feature". People who use it find it very useful and I hope that those who don't start using it when you need it. Here's how:

Alex

Why are you guys disagreeing with a guy making helpful YouTube videos? Cut him some slack. I appreciate he put effort into this since he likes Teslas.

a "hidden" feature available on most vehicles and was on the release notes for 17.17.4
Because 17.17.4 is the first public version where this feature is available for AP2 cars. AP1 cars have had this feature for a long time now.

Next new-old feature to (hopefully) appear in the release notes soon - automatic wiper speed. What I'm really hoping for is the first actually enhanced feature as compared to AP1 - blind spot detection that actually works. With the number of cameras on AP2 vehicles, they should be able to get it at least on par with the Nissan Altima I recently rented when traveling, now let's hope they have the mirror blind spot detection LED in the AP2 cars.

Because 17.17.4 is the first public version where this feature is available for AP2 cars. AP1 cars have had this feature for a long time now.

Next new-old feature to (hopefully) appear in the release notes soon - automatic wiper speed. What I'm really hoping for is the first actually enhanced feature as compared to AP1 - blind spot detection that actually works. With the number of cameras on AP2 vehicles, they should be able to get it at least on par with the Nissan Altima I recently rented when traveling, now let's hope they have the mirror blind spot detection LED in the AP2 cars.

Next video..(hopefully soon on HW3)..Hidden feature "automatic wipers" Yes your Tesla actually has automatic wipers and you didn't know it.

he's being slammed because the post is borderline spam, a video of little value placed only to promote clicks on his video
+octane if you look at kort677's other posts on this forum you'll easily figure out that he's trolling most of the posts. That's OK. When you post stuff on the Internet you expect those people to be there. They usually don't add any value to anything themselves.

As far as my video is concerned, I've gotten many people thanking me for exposing this feature to them because they really didn't know about it. I didn't know about that feature for about a year. So, to me it was a "hidden" feature. Not everyone has to share my point of view on that. I'm just here to help those who want it.

Reactions: oktane
so how much do you pocket per click?

$0. If you look at my channel - it is not monetized. And even if it was - what's your point? If I bring value to people with my videos - why wouldn't I get paid? If you don't find my videos helpful or entertaining - don't watch them. But a lot of people do and there is no reason why I shouldn't be compensated for my work. But I am not. I do it because I like it.