Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up our Tesla YLR on 24 August 2022.
On 16 January 2023, after 6,000 miles, I rotated the tires and reset the tire pressure display to reflect the correct positions. Surprisingly easy.
On 3 July 2023, after 14,396 miles, I rotated again. This time, I can't find the tire location reset button as before.
There has been a software update and I wonder if it got moved.
I did find a selection to reset the miles since tire service counter, but that didn't set the tire locations.

Any idea what I'm missing???

Thanks

They may have (unintentionally?) taken it out.

I just realized the other day that my locations were wrong too. And I finally confirmed today, that even though I reduced the front two tires to check, the rear tires in the display show the dropped pressure instead.

Upvote 0
Yeah... SC replaced one of my tires because the foam came out on my 4th appiontment.
Oddly enough, it looks like when they were troubleshooting during my 3rd appointment, they did musical chairs with my wheels, and only one of the wheels is correct w/ TPMS.
I opened a new appointment request, and have been messaging service - they recommended I try switching from my 20" induction, to 19" gemini, driving - then switching back, and driving.
That didn't do the trick.
I don't see anything about resetting the TPMS system.

Upvote 0