Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire replacement by tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats good to know. How much do the arms cost? And how much for tesla to install?
Tesla will NOT mess with aftermarket parts, because they are assholes.
If you were in CA there is a reputable shop that does tesla alignments for $125. (714 Tires in Westminster)
The arms are easy to install in a couple hours at the house if you have the tools. Otherwise you'd need to find a reputable shop near you to do it.

And yeah the air suspension works fine with them. I actually did the camber arms, toe arms, and lowering links from N2itive and the car feels much better and I can't recommend them enough as a great product I'm very happy with.

If you do go with the N2itive ones you can get a great deal on them from @EV-Fixme hit them up and they can help you get a set.

This is the thread about the arms and stuff, since we've kinda gotten a little off topic here.

Also if you get replacement tires from Tesla, they are considered OEM tires, so the mileage guarantee doesn't apply. The front tires on my Raven Performance were toast at 8000 miles. I should have been able to replace them at a 60% discount had they not been OEM.

• Informative
Reactions: JimmyB