Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH not really if it says an August Delivery then it should be around Aug, even early September, not near the end of September.
When I ordered I was given an estimate September Delivery, but only ordered a week ago, so I guess that is pretty well out of the window, especially as only like a week earlier it was still showing August Delivery that I did not want.

I got an email with estimated delivery date of 21-28 Sept. Same spec and order date as AXW820. No VIN yet.
I'm guessing there are a load of cars with the black inner and white outer on a boat due in a few weeks. I'm guessing they had a job lot with that combination already made that they wanted to get buyers for hence the price drop for the black inner and white outer around 17th july

I got an email with estimated delivery date of 21-28 Sept. Same spec and order date as AXW820. No VIN yet.
I'm guessing there are a load of cars with the black inner and white outer on a boat due in a few weeks. I'm guessing they had a job lot with that combination already made that they wanted to get buyers for hence the price drop for the black inner and white outer around 17th july

I do hope so :) not even been 2 weeks yet and I'm going crazy, I have no idea how some of you that have been waiting 3 years are managing!

• Funny
Reactions: RjbT3 and Roy W.
Apparently America would be a quicker option ;)

Seriously though, what do you think might be delaying you? It seems to be spec/options followed by reservation (or just getting someones reject) then who knows? If the spec you ordered isn't available yet, then it doesn't matter where you collect from.

• Funny
Reactions: Fullerene
Status
Not open for further replies.