Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To the black M3 owner charging in a Banchory yesterday!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Needed a quick charge in Banchory (Bellfield Park) yesterday morning while the Farmers Market was on. Always a bit tight there but this time a black M3 was parked so far over in his charging bay that the only way I could charge was a) to get the fish mannie to move the legs of his stall and b) to use summon to reverse my car in as otherwise I would have been trapped in the car. The good part was it gave the opportunity to impress the shoppers with the car moving on its own. The bad part was when I got back I had 20 odd sentry events, all of the fish mannie gutting fish next to the car!! I now know how to clean fish.
But please park in the middle of your bay next time!

Aha....

As with everything in life, there’s a level of dickishness that I can accept, but there comes a point when the another persons behaviour, lack of care, lack of ability or lack of consideration for other people is beyond what’s acceptable. For such moments, something like this can scratch the itch; (NSFW)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0786SL8YQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_.TB0Db0N2F46R

The only downside of these products is that they are not that big, Personally I’d prefer them the size of a dinner plate with the ability to inflict genital warts upon the recipient, but living in London will drive you to that level...

Aha....

As with everything in life, there’s a level of dickishness that I can accept, but there comes a point when the another persons behaviour, lack of care, lack of ability or lack of consideration for other people is beyond what’s acceptable. For such moments, something like this can scratch the itch; (NSFW)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0786SL8YQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_.TB0Db0N2F46R

The only downside of these products is that they are not that big, Personally I’d prefer them the size of a dinner plate with the ability to inflict genital warts upon the recipient, but living in London will drive you to that level...

Can you get ones that AREN'T easy-peel?! ;-)