Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Menu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Coast roads are Highway 1 and Highway 101.
And they join up around Santa Barbara for a while:
sb1011.jpg

Goes-to-11.png
I'm thinking "85 or 9" refers to the discussion in the PROOF thread about the tally of points being 85 or 89. There was some doubt on 12/21 about the correct count.

I was thinking the same thing. We did get to 85 points but I think we ignored the "ms one color" part. Maybe we were supposed to get to 85 points using one color? With the new clue maybe we are now given a break and can get to 9 points with one color?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Goes-to-11.png
...Maybe we were supposed to get to 85 points using one color?
Eeek, that would be 17 unique pictures of gray Model S cars...

...With the new clue maybe we are now given a break and can get to 9 points with one color?...
Then only 3 pictures of white.

But is posting a topic on TMC the right way to "submit proof"?
Do we rally again to post more images even though we are unsure if we understand the goal?

Goes-to-11.png
Eeek, that would be 17 unique pictures of gray Model S cars...

Then only 3 pictures of white.

But is posting a topic on TMC the right way to "submit proof"?
Do we rally again to post more images even though we are unsure if we understand the goal?

Seems like posting here is the best place as the top menu bar is on here. If we could just find 9 unique pictures of a brown car we'd exceed 85 points.

And they join up around Santa Barbara for a while:

Also, San Luis Obispo, Pismo beach, and Gaviota north of Santa Barbara. There are lots of locations where they join!

You guys are so California-centric. :rolleyes:

Highway 1 = East Coast

Highway 101 = West Coast

- - - Updated - - -

OTOH, I just looked at the map and 1 joins 9 in Santa Cruz, which leads to 85 in Saratoga, which leads to 101 in Mountain View, which leads straight in to Palo Alto.

1-9-85-101-Tesla

Coincidence?

...OTOH, I just looked at the map and 1 joins 9 in Santa Cruz, which leads to 85 in Saratoga, which leads to 101 in Mountain View, which leads straight in to Palo Alto.
1-9-85-101-Tesla
Coincidence?
I was thinking about that to, but Tesla HQ is much closer to 280. 17->85->280 would be a much more typical way to Tesla HQ from Santa Cruz. (Although 9 is a scenic way to go)

• I don't get the new "proof" thing of 9 browns. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

• I googled "mechakons" but apart from one SF hit (and this thread) there's plenty of NSFW results (!:eek:) which makes me think that's not what was intended. There must be another clue in there.

• What was the reason for the blurred pic of the ammeter?

• May help to consider what we might be looking for? E.g Are we following a trail to a place? Then focus on maps. Is the next destination another website? Then focus on finding a link.