Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto and Oakville Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
niceee congrats! .. was there any issues? .. misalignment's .. or something off ... not working?
I have my vehicle now, however some issues I’m not happy with at the moment... my tesla app is saying there are no products registered with my account after it was working when I picked up the vehicle on Friday. And my autopilot also randomly stopped working
I tried changing my password for the app and deleting and re-installing the tesla app on my phone... no luck. Pretty disappointed I must say
On the bright side.. it is a very fun car to drive and is currently getting full body XPel and ceramic coat will be complete next weekend!

I have my vehicle now, however some issues I’m not happy with at the moment... my tesla app is saying there are no products registered with my account after it was working when I picked up the vehicle on Friday. And my autopilot also randomly stopped working
I tried changing my password for the app and deleting and re-installing the tesla app on my phone... no luck. Pretty disappointed I must say
On the bright side.. it is a very fun car to drive and is currently getting full body XPel and ceramic coat will be complete next weekend!

i heard there was an update recently that disabled autopilot and that there is a patch on the way ... did you get the update?

are u sure about 12-20? my DS insists my car still in transit, should arrive sometime next week, tentative delivery date is week of Dec 25, if event end at 20, why would they changing my delivery location :-/
The sign on the International Centre gives those dates, or at least it did when I visited. I would not find it surprising if that was extended. 200 + deliveries would be quite a feat in 8 days. If they can keep vehicles coming I would not be surprised by the event going to the 31st. Big quarter coming.

I phoned Tesla over the issue of the mobile app getting disconnected. Apparently the DS is supposed to tell us that the mobile access is enabled temporarily on day of purchase and then disabled again while they 'finalize your purchase paperwork' and then re-enabled after that. In my case, I took delivery on Wednesday, had lost access by that night, and had access again Friday morning. I was pretty annoyed as this didn't used to be the case when I picked up in 2016, but it's a 24-48h annoyance that will fix itself.

It does mean it's impossible to get complete logs of your vehicle for the first few hundred km using teslafi or similar.

Also the "event" for delivery is merely more space and convenience for Tesla, as they ramp up to deliver a lot of vehicles. A find delivery experience but it really shouldn't be described as an "event" which just gets one's hopes up that there'll be something special besides the car itself, and there isn't. Delivery was professional and thorough for me.

Are we up to the "GVB." green plates yet? Are you still in the GVA(X) series?

I phoned Tesla over the issue of the mobile app getting disconnected. Apparently the DS is supposed to tell us that the mobile access is enabled temporarily on day of purchase and then disabled again while they 'finalize your purchase paperwork' and then re-enabled after that. In my case, I took delivery on Wednesday, had lost access by that night, and had access again Friday morning. I was pretty annoyed as this didn't used to be the case when I picked up in 2016, but it's a 24-48h annoyance that will fix itself.

It does mean it's impossible to get complete logs of your vehicle for the first few hundred km using teslafi or similar.

Also the "event" for delivery is merely more space and convenience for Tesla, as they ramp up to deliver a lot of vehicles. A find delivery experience but it really shouldn't be described as an "event" which just gets one's hopes up that there'll be something special besides the car itself, and there isn't. Delivery was professional and thorough for me.
This helps! Thank you I will give it a couple of business days. And yes, there were no extras given at the “event” it was merely moved there to accommodate the influx of shipments to be handed over in the most timely manner possible.

Reactions: mahagala

I picked mine up yesterday in Toronto and am having the same issue with the app. Plus my auto-present doors are not working. Other than that, all is great with the car.

I picked mine up yesterday in Toronto and am having the same issue with the app. Plus my auto-present doors are not working. Other than that, all is great with the car.
:confused: So then how do you get into the car? Or do they present when you touch them?

My Model S is coming up on three years old and a month ago the driver's handle stopped presenting completely. I got that fixed and a week later the same thing happened to the driver's side rear door. Back to Lawrence on Wed to get that fixed.