Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toronto and Oakville Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I picked her up last night ... shes a beauty!

Delivery went great, no issues whats so ever, I guess I got one of the good batches!

Didn't get any goodies, not even a box for my key fobs or the rubber thing that goes around it. Is that a standard thing that everyone receives and was missing on mine or did others not receive theirs either? If so, please let me know so I can follow up with DS.

Did notice this morning that the app does not connect to the car anymore but as mentioned in another post it should be back to normal in a day or so.

Car thought it was still at the mothership last night but was calibrated as of this morning.

Plugged it into the HPWC I installed in my garage and it worked great!

One thing I did notice though is that this morning when I pulled out of my driveway, the homelink did not shut the garage automatically, so I had to manually do it by clicking on the screen.

It was rainy/snowy last night so the car is very dirty this morning :( but I have an appointment booked for Ceramic Coat on Friday along with window tints and black out all the chrome!

I also got a spoiler, all weather mats, winter tires, and puddle lights that I will be installing this week! and leather keyfob holder is on the way!

I will post some pics soon

Hope everyone's delivery experience goes as smoothly as mine!

I have my vehicle now, however some issues I’m not happy with at the moment... my tesla app is saying there are no products registered with my account after it was working when I picked up the vehicle on Friday. And my autopilot also randomly stopped working
I tried changing my password for the app and deleting and re-installing the tesla app on my phone... no luck. Pretty disappointed I must say
On the bright side.. it is a very fun car to drive and is currently getting full body XPel and ceramic coat will be complete next weekend!

Is your app working again? I picked my car up Sunday and still haven’t regained access to the app.

So I picked her up last night ... shes a beauty!

Delivery went great, no issues whats so ever, I guess I got one of the good batches!

Didn't get any goodies, not even a box for my key fobs or the rubber thing that goes around it. Is that a standard thing that everyone receives and was missing on mine or did others not receive theirs either? If so, please let me know so I can follow up with DS.

Did notice this morning that the app does not connect to the car anymore but as mentioned in another post it should be back to normal in a day or so.

Car thought it was still at the mothership last night but was calibrated as of this morning.

Plugged it into the HPWC I installed in my garage and it worked great!

One thing I did notice though is that this morning when I pulled out of my driveway, the homelink did not shut the garage automatically, so I had to manually do it by clicking on the screen.

It was rainy/snowy last night so the car is very dirty this morning :( but I have an appointment booked for Ceramic Coat on Friday along with window tints and black out all the chrome!

I also got a spoiler, all weather mats, winter tires, and puddle lights that I will be installing this week! and leather keyfob holder is on the way!

I will post some pics soon

Hope everyone's delivery experience goes as smoothly as mine!
congrats!

Picked up my Model S 75D from the Toronto Year End Event this morning.

Delivery was flawless. I inspected the car in about as much detail as anyone could expect - no noticeable issues found. The individual who met me took me through the car in great detail, asking questions and spending all the time I needed despite the fact that they were clearly swamped.

I had contacted my DS a few weeks back and asked that an iPhone dock to be installed prior to pick up. I received a call yesterday confirming the delivery time and informing that the dock had been installed. At this point they also inquired about interest in all weather mats - something I honestly hadn't even gotten around to thinking about. I stated that I would take a look at them when I got there and make a decision.

Imagine my surprise when not only was the dock installed - but the all weather mats were already in the car. Loving the look of them - and appreciating their need given I like in Canada - I told them I would take them. I asked about price and payment for the mats and dock, and was told not to worry about it. How amazing is that? My previous car was an Audi A6 and I usually had to fight to get a bottle of water from them when at service. Completely blown away.

First drive took about 50 kms for AP to engage - and I'm already in complete love with the car. I even had someone flag me down on the highway to give a thumbs up.

Color me impressed to this point. Very impressed.

Picked up my Model S 75D from the Toronto Year End Event this morning.

Delivery was flawless. I inspected the car in about as much detail as anyone could expect - no noticeable issues found. The individual who met me took me through the car in great detail, asking questions and spending all the time I needed despite the fact that they were clearly swamped.

I had contacted my DS a few weeks back and asked that an iPhone dock to be installed prior to pick up. I received a call yesterday confirming the delivery time and informing that the dock had been installed. At this point they also inquired about interest in all weather mats - something I honestly hadn't even gotten around to thinking about. I stated that I would take a look at them when I got there and make a decision.

Imagine my surprise when not only was the dock installed - but the all weather mats were already in the car. Loving the look of them - and appreciating their need given I like in Canada - I told them I would take them. I asked about price and payment for the mats and dock, and was told not to worry about it. How amazing is that? My previous car was an Audi A6 and I usually had to fight to get a bottle of water from them when at service. Completely blown away.

First drive took about 50 kms for AP to engage - and I'm already in complete love with the car. I even had someone flag me down on the highway to give a thumbs up.

Color me impressed to this point. Very impressed.

wow you got free mats?? niceee

The individual that did the orientation with you is most likely the same one that did mine, he was great and did not rush me at all.

Glad you had the same delivery experience as me!

Congrats on the car

Question on winter tire. Model S come with all season performance tire right? Are you guys planning to install winter tire after receiving the car? Did any one purchase winter tire package from service centre? Any recommendation for aftermarket tires and rim?

Yes. I emailed my DS and she must have done something on her end to correct it. All is good now! I would call your local office to see what they can do for you. Good luck!

I picked up my car on Monday Evening and by Tuesday Morning the app had stopped working.

I checked through out the day and it still wasn't working until about 6:00 PM last night it started working again. I noticed at the same time that it started working, I got an email from Tesla with the subject "Quick Guide to Ownership" so it looks like everything was finalized and they unlocked the app again.

Question on winter tire. Model S come with all season performance tire right? Are you guys planning to install winter tire after receiving the car? Did any one purchase winter tire package from service centre? Any recommendation for aftermarket tires and rim?

I purchased Michelin X Ice 3 tires from someone off Kijiji, will be getting them installed this Friday on the 19" Slipstreams and they will become my permanent winter rim as I will be purchasing new rims for the summer.

I suggest not to purchase from Service Centre as the prices they quoted me were ridiculous.

I asked my DS if i could drop the tires off before my delivery and have them installed and he said no, Tesla will only install tires that are bought directly from them. I will be getting my tires installed from another tire shop
make sure tire shop you're going to knows about Tesla vehicle, I read about changing tire in regard of tesla vehicles, there was an incident that the car was not properly lift up and battery was damaged. Don't know if this is a rumor or not.

make sure tire shop you're going to knows about Tesla vehicle, I read about changing tire in regard of tesla vehicles, there was an incident that the car was not properly lift up and battery was damaged. Don't know if this is a rumor or not.

that doesn't sound good ... but not worried as the the shop that is putting the tires on also does powder coating and has done two Tesla's in the past ... still deciding if I should powder coat my Slipstreams!