Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Total Mileage Thus Far

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

IMAG0295_1.jpg

8 months in, 16500 km (10250 miles aprox). As others have said, the car is better than when I got it thanks to the wonder of a continual amazing stream of software updates. And even my somewhat skeptical wife has taken to preferring it over the Honda Odyssey -- so it is definitely the #1 vehicle in the house.

That is a lot of driving. On an ICE would probably have been ~ 600 gallons of fuel. Am almost at 6 months and barely 4500 miles. :redface:

Iz

Luckily I had a Ford Fusion Hybrid before my Model S and I had a lifetime average (over 53,000 miles) of 40 mpg - so that translates to "only" 350 gallons.... But that will be close to 700 gallons after a year!

Aaron

10 months and 15,500 miles. Can't believe how great the car is daily use. It represents stunning engineering and business model achievements. ICE tech has been around for more than 100 years, and now out of nowhere we have a fundamentally different personal transportation option. Wow!