Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

tracking automaker nacs adoption in NA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still missing from this list: Hundai, Stellantis, VW are all reportedly in talks with Tesla to also adopt NACS and gain supercharger access.
That leaves I think just Toyota, Honda, Mazda and BMW among major manufacturers for US sales (so excluding makes like Renault and Suzuki, and Chinese brands). Am I missing anyone?

Edit: Mitsubishi? Are they even making any EVs?

List of major players still not announced is getting short. Stellantis, Volkswagon, Toyota, Mazda, BMW.
Also will be interesting to see if Lucid ever adopts NACS, even if they do I doubt they will ever get access to Tesla superchargers.

but It’s nice to track just vehicle manufacturers w/o all the other noise

But here all the vehicle manufactures aren't summarised in one post. You have to read through the entire thread.

Also, on the website I shared, you just have to click on the Automaker label to filter out all the other "noise".

That leaves discussions as the only benefit of this thread and that always happens as a new topic on this forum at the time the manufacturer adopts NACS.

Reactions: APotatoGod