Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to know if anybody has been able to get the Tesla Model S delivered in Michigan since the governor signed the law banning sales in Michigan. I would like to talk to people in Michigan who have been able to accomplish this and what were the hurdles. I am due to get the Model S by Christmas day 2014. Thanks.

KRaval

Update from my DS this morning- my car is in final burn in. It appears to be moving through the process now at a faster (normal?) pace.

I was told no cars will be built with the heated steering wheel in 2014. Go to that thread to discuss that tid bit...

Lastly, he did confirm the next gen black seats are in short supply.

Andrew I was told yesterday that I was in final burn in as well. How long do you think that takes? My DS said it should be no issue taking delivery next week. I would prefer Monday :)

Hi guys,
Just joined the forum

Ordered: 10/13/2014

Confirmed: 10/13/2014
Re-Confirmed: 10/24/2014
Estimated delivery: December
Scheduled delivery date: 12/23
Actual delivery date: -
Delivery location: Montreal, Canada
Color: Grey Metallic
Wheels: 21" Grey Turbine Wheels w/ 19"
Interior: Black Alcantara Headliner, Black Nappa Leather Seats, Carbon Fiber Décor
Options: All but 3rd row
Trading up from: Range Rover Sport

Car entered production yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Ya...VIN 62820

Welcome Eyal.
We ordered the exact same car other than Seat color.
In addition mine will shout "Insane" at me instead of "Fou".
Back in October I thought December would never get here....and looky here.....you are less than 2 weeks from Delivery!

My Roadster is 433, and my Sig is 37, both primes. I was hoping for another prime, but 64191 is 3x21397; I will have to figure out the significance of that...

5. (In Base 10, anyway)

Note of curiosity, in Hex your final 5 digits is FABF.
But even more interesting is that in Octal it's 175277. Doesn't look very impressive, right?
But if you split that into 3 2-digit numbers you get:
17, 52, 77
If you then treat them as decimal that
17, 3 x 17 + 1, 4 x 17 + 7
Which, rearranging and yet again ignoring math gives:
17 717 17
Spooky!

EDIT: oh yes, topic. Congratulations to the people who'll finally be getting their D(ue).

Wow, can't wait to find out if my car that was supposedly about to go on a truck has seats or not :)
I asked my DS yesterday what the situation was (as I had heard through others that the P85D situation was resolved) and he just acknowledged that the cars were "moving again" and he would get a new ETA today. To be fair, when the original delay kicked in, he suggested a date of the 17th - a date which may actually prove to be accurate.