Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh you bet I will! Unfortunately it's looking like a rainy, or at least overcast morning again tomorrow, so they won't be pretty.

Yeah that one doesn't make sense, although we know the Recaro seats were not the only problem - just the last one they needed to solve and now catch up on short supply. Maybe you'll get your P85D on 12/21? ;-)

Ok, Mark - when does the "live stream" video of your delivery start? :)

Yes! Yes! Stream it on YouTube. Then we we can re-watch it after!

Pro Tip: for filming:

1. Wear shirt with front pocket
2. Start recording on your smart phone
3. Place smartphone camera facing out in your front pocket.
4. Take delivery
5. Post to YouTube

Ha you guys are funny. How about I wear my biking helmet with the GoPro attached to it so I really look like a goofball?!

Seriously excited though. About to head out for the dreaded SF-Fremont commute. Luckily it stopped dumping rain so traffic should be decent. Stay tune for delivery photos!

Ha you guys are funny. How about I wear my biking helmet with the GoPro attached to it so I really look like a goofball?!

Seriously excited though. About to head out for the dreaded SF-Fremont commute. Luckily it stopped dumping rain so traffic should be decent. Stay tune for delivery photos!

Go-Pro? Awesome idea Marc! & definitely get it on YouTube so we can watch (& re-watch, & re-watch) the entire day!
Now go get your car! Weren't you supposed to pick it up an hour ago?!?