Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TeslaLev.jpg
TeslaLevEn.jpg

New status in My Tesla today. Looks promising for the planned delivery February 24 :smile:

My delivery is supposed to be week of March 9th and I had the same thoughts about such a long drive before getting the wrap, do you know where you are going for the wrap?

I've found several places in the O.C. and San Fernando Valley I've been checking out but haven't decided yet. So many variations in price, brand of film and experience with Tesla's (which I think is most important).
Have you found any in the S.D. area?

@Gr8Pursuit, you're beating me by several weeks. I just came out of production today. You ordered a month after me and will pick up at least a couple of weeks and possibly about 6 weeks before me. I'm jealous. :) I'm guessing mine and OConnerStP will be on the same auto rack heading this way. Hopefully soon.

Hope all goes well with yours.

Big Congrats!! Wow, 1 week from enter production to pickup, that's great. I was thinking about doing a factory pickup also to get it a few days early but didn't want to risk getting any rock chips on the way back before I get a front wrap on it. My DES told me today that my car had finished assembly and is in the process of being checked for any issues, so hopefully it's on a truck heading south by the time you pick up yours on Monday. Anyone else get an update that started production on 02/09??

I wonder if Tesla could set up with some wrap and coating vendors and make that a part of the manufacturing or delivery process, doing this before they "sun" the cars at the factory, in a way that avoids damage. Doing this as a manufacturing option would be really good. They have the space. Anybody ask them for this?

Woo Hoo!
Just pushed "confirm order" on my P85D! I scheduled it for a June delivery when my Porsche lease ends.
Ordered via the Short Hills, New Jersey location after an awesome test drive with my son on Monday
Color: Blue Metallic
Interior: Next Gen Seats in Gray
Pano roof
19" Cyclone wheels
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tech Package with autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

"The waiting is the hardest part..."
Looking forward to joining the community.

Woo Hoo!
Just pushed "confirm order" on my P85D! I scheduled it for a June delivery when my Porsche lease ends.
Ordered via the Short Hills, New Jersey location after an awesome test drive with my son on Monday
Color: Blue Metallic
Interior: Next Gen Seats in Gray
Pano roof
19" Cyclone wheels
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tech Package with autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

"The waiting is the hardest part..."
Looking forward to joining the community.
Nice! Congratulations and welcome to the wait. :)

Took delivery this morning at 10:00 and it's all the hype you been hearing and worth waiting for. Took it for at least 15 launches to break it in, but man does it eat up the kwhs when you do, glad there's a Supercharger Station close to me. I still can't believe I got mine in 33 days after I ordered it. It was promised to be delivered before the end of the month and they beat that by 11 days.

@bwa - I asked my DES and she said they use to do the clear bra but not anymore and no plans to do it again nor was any referral given.

@Noone, @Danal, @ActionSpa and others that went into production on 02/09, hope you all get yours soon and enjoy, I know I am. See you all on the forum.

Last edited: