I'm seriously debating selling my existing SR+ and getting a new LR AWD Model 3. Am I missing any major Pros (don't care about ambient lighting, etc...). I'd also like to know if I'm thinking correctly about my 2 bolded questions? If the cost isn't too great, it looks like I would gain a Lot!
- All-Wheel Drive for the Wisconsin weather
- 33% More Range
- 50% Faster L2 Charging
- Faster Supercharging
- Upgraded Audio (Amp + Subs)
- Significantly Quicker 0-60mph
- Stronger Regen (Does the AWD have significantly stronger regen than my RWD)???
- 2x Battery Heat / Better Winter Regen (Will the dual motors warm up the battery faster in my Wisconsin winter)???
- AutoPilot Included (my SR+ doesn't have it)
- New Tires (my original MXM4's are wearing out)
- HW3 instead of HW2.5 (doesn't really matter without FSD)
- Longer Warranty (starting over = 1 more year)
- Better Insulation (quieter on the road, Road noise is annoying)
- Lower Interest Rate (only 0.5%, but still something)
- Annoying low speed safety sounds
- Non-dimming external mirrors
- Another year of payments