Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trading in a vehicle - Can you remove this if you find a better offer elsewhere?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,

as the title suggests - can you remove the trade in if you find a better offer?

I decided to take advantage of the used car market and move into a '22 m3p/pup with fsd. im trading in a 2020 m3p/pup w/fsd (even has fsd beta).

i made a reservation yesterday but have not entered my current tesla . i have a nice offer with carvana.

question - if you put your trade in , will tesla give you their figure before delivery? or will they do it at the last minute? if the latter, i will not bother, but if they give you a quote sooner i may give it a try --ASSuming you can remove it if you find a better option.😋

also to those who have recently did a trade in -- what are the steps? take photos, exterior/interior? what else?

'ppreciate you muggs... 🫂

Yes I just did this a few days ago, got a better offer, sent a text, it was removed within an hour or so. No big deal. Yes upload a few photos they get back to you within the day. I ended up with getmethevin.com, going through the process with them right now.

Reactions: lUtriaNt