Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transportation option gone for CPOs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I hit the link it brings me to Tesla website but limits my look to ones in Cumming GA - a local ga zip code -in pic of web page see above the word Used - it says 20 Tesla’s for Cumming. If the car I click is in the southeast, the actual car comes up otherwise I get this. Any thoughts on why this is happening?

You can click that down arrow next to Cummings and change the zip to any zip in the country. It's not locked to your phone location or region.

If you click on a link and the detail page does not pop up, that just means the car was sold.

You can click that down arrow next to Cummings and change the zip to any zip in the country. It's not locked to your phone location or region.

If you click on a link and the detail page does not pop up, that just means the car was sold.

I know I can change the zip but on the website it shows no location so I have no idea what zip code to input to be able to access the car on the Tesla website