Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trouble with an Accessories Website

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All

New to the forum and a Tesla Owner 6 months removed. As many of us do, I went on an accessory buying binge (Abstract Ocean, RPM Tesla, etc). However one of my purchases has me a little concerned.

I purchased All weather floor mats from. Initially I emailed them asking a question regarding this product and they responded within an hour. After the purchase I waited for a shipping confirmation. It has now been 27 days since I've made this purchase and I have not heard or received anything other than the initial Order Confirmation. I've emailed them 3 times asking for any sort of shipping information, even if it's delayed, but I've gotten the silent treatment.

Has anyone purchased anything from and experienced similar non-responsiveness? I'm trying not to overreact, as it's possible they are a smaller company and take longer to process orders. However their website states that reimbursements can only happen within 30 days of purchase. And to request one, you have to email the same address that hasn't answered all my prior emails.

Hoping for a little insight.

Thanks!
Daniel

Never heard of them and according to their domain, the website was created on April 2nd, 2020.

I agree that the non-responsiveness is enough reason to seek refund, even through a charge back if necessary.

Never thought to check their domain. So when I made my purchase they were only in operation one Month. Yea I'll consider this a lesson learned situation and will stick to a bit more reputable sites for the time being.

That's craziness. You're definitely not over reacting. I'd just do a charge back on your credit card and shop somewhere else. I've never heard of this place, and with service like that, I'm not surprised.

Thanks for the reply. If you're the same guy with the YouTube channel then I know for sure you're versed in the all things Tesla, so if you've never seen or heard from them either that's saying something.

I think I'll go ahead and dispute the charge and if by some miracle the product does arrive, I'll gladly pay them again.

Thanks Again

• Love
Reactions: DirtyT3sla
Tons of companies online are built as drop shippers from China.

Considering the world we are now in, getting packages out are nearly impossible. The wife ordered two products over a month ago and we are seeing minimal movement when tracking them through the carrier.

Did they at minimum provide you with a tracking number with that order confirmation?

Tons of companies online are built as drop shippers from China.

Considering the world we are now in, getting packages out are nearly impossible. The wife ordered two products over a month ago and we are seeing minimal movement when tracking them through the carrier.

Did they at minimum provide you with a tracking number with that order confirmation?

This is actually a great point, and makes sense. Unfortunately they didn't provide any sort of tracking number. I think if I had at least that I'd be willing to wait it out. I sent them a 4th (and final) email today asking for any sort of response. If I don't hear back I'll likely dispute the charge.

I found an old thread on here with a lot of great suggestions for floor Mats so I'll start my search there : )

If you do get them, please post a review of them. I take my daughter skiing in the winter but do not live in the mountains, so I dont want all weather mats all the time. For $50 bucks this could be a great option for keeping the muck off the floor mats. From the pictures, they look really good.

If you do get them, please post a review of them. I take my daughter skiing in the winter but do not live in the mountains, so I dont want all weather mats all the time. For $50 bucks this could be a great option for keeping the muck off the floor mats. From the pictures, they look really good.

Will do. They have nice looking mats and have great pricing. If they do end up coming in, I'll come back here and post some pictures.

Reactions: cmarshack
Hi All

New to the forum and a Tesla Owner 6 months removed. As many of us do, I went on an accessory buying binge (Abstract Ocean, RPM Tesla, etc). However one of my purchases has me a little concerned.

I purchased All weather floor mats from. Initially I emailed them asking a question regarding this product and they responded within an hour. After the purchase I waited for a shipping confirmation. It has now been 27 days since I've made this purchase and I have not heard or received anything other than the initial Order Confirmation. I've emailed them 3 times asking for any sort of shipping information, even if it's delayed, but I've gotten the silent treatment.

Has anyone purchased anything from and experienced similar non-responsiveness? I'm trying not to overreact, as it's possible they are a smaller company and take longer to process orders. However their website states that reimbursements can only happen within 30 days of purchase. And to request one, you have to email the same address that hasn't answered all my prior emails.

Hoping for a little insight.

Thanks!
Daniel

Quick update on this -

The mats did end coming in a few weeks after this post. Not long after I received a direct letter from the owner of the company. He explained that due to the timing of COVID, and restrictions with shipping especially overseas, they ran into several issues with their existing orders. I was told they've taken steps to help rectify this whole situation. They have since upgraded their website's inventory model to more accurately reflect what is and isn't in stock. They went as far as offering me a voucher for a free item on their site as a form of an apology.

I let them know I appreciated the gesture and am glad they've been able to improve the whole process. They do have a good TESLA accessory inventory and it's always good to have another option. They did seem genuine in their effort to make things right so I'll be giving them another shot in the future.

Anyway, wanted to provide an update in case anyone else stumbled upon their site and wanted to check opinions on the forum.