Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of them, yes. I never doubted, that Tesla has the chance to be profitable in Q3 or Q4. I am in doubt regarding the speed of their future expansion, so this seemed interesting to me. You know, some people were crazy enough to model 2020 with 700 or 800k cars sold ... :rolleyes:

So? What do you care about them or their models? Do your own, place your bet and quit trying to find fault with Tesla where there isn’t any.

I missed that in the report and searched for it, but can't find it. What section?

A little embarrassing ... while flipping fast between discussions, report, and stock price I accidentally grabbed this from the front page of Tesla investor relations instead of report:
Investors Overview | Tesla, Inc.
Was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice :rolleyes:

• Helpful
Reactions: ggies07
This is a true story:
i have been margined 260% on $TSLA stock for several months now
out of the blue Morgan Stanley calls on my account at 10.30 AM CST today and advise me that they are raising my specific account margin requirement from 30 to 60 % effective immediately and their risk management department wants me to produce XXX in additional collateral effective immediately because they expect 30% drop in $TSLA stock after tonight's ER. i plead with them to allow me one more day before liquidating shares but they would not budge.
i therefore made the boldest trading decision of my life.
i liquidated all my $tsla stock and went all in $300 call January 2020 at 1.45 pm CST
rest is history

business-people-across-the-cliff-vector-id533224162

This is a true story:
out of the blue Morgan Stanley calls on my account at 10.30 AM CST today and advise me that they are raising my specific account margin requirement from 30 to 60 % effective immediately and their risk management department wants me to produce $3 million in additional collateral effective immediately because they expect 30% drop in $TSLA stock after tonight's ER. i plead with them to allow me one more day before liquidating shares but they would not budge.
i liquidated all my $tsla stock and went all in $300 call January 2020 at 1.45 pm CST
rest is history

If your cousins come calling this time, hope we don't have to hear you took big losses in next few days ;)

This is a true story:
out of the blue Morgan Stanley calls on my account at 10.30 AM CST today and advise me that they are raising my specific account margin requirement from 30 to 60 % effective immediately and their risk management department wants me to produce XXX in additional collateral effective immediately because they expect 30% drop in $TSLA stock after tonight's ER. i plead with them to allow me one more day before liquidating shares but they would not budge.
rest is history

TT love your style, but you are nuts. High stakes gambling is what you are doing. Enjoy the rush and congrats.

Also, I'm on the call — in case anyone has any questions. (Please keep them short & in bullet points for easy scanning.)

Is Tesla aware of any action, pending action, or investigation brought by the SEC enforcement division at any point in 2018?

Might sound ridiculous, but you will obliterate the shorts by asking this question and getting the predictable answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.