Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Ignorant? Just suggesting a possibility is not allowed?

I never said it was likely, and I've said multiple times that it has been highly unlikely...... but to insinuate that there is 0% chance seems to me to actually be the factually inaccurate statement.
It's only a "possibility" in that completely innocent people who have committed no crime sometimes end up in jail. So it has the same relevance of saying you could see jail time without committing a crime.

The broader question I have for my fellow bulls who disagree with me are:
1) How do we convey to Elon that his twittering is harming Tesla and shareholders, and impacting our trust in his stability?

I disagree with you therefore I don’t believe his tweets are harming Tesla or me as a shareholder (in shares since 2012 - SP looking just fine to me) or impacting my trust in his stability. In fact, when he loses his cool that tells me he’s very stable because that’s ‘normal’ behavior when others are constantly lying about you and threatening the very existence of your company.
2) What level of criticism can we as a group voice?
Keep the personal criticism of him to yourself if and until you walk a mile in his shoes.

I'm a long bull, and still remain, but his twitter and communications (in my opinion) has tested the patience of shareholders, and as evidenced, is tearing us as a group apart. And I agree this is all a huge distraction, but still something that he's caused.

Stop it. It’s not his fault how you feel or react to his actions. Those are yours and yours alone. Take some responsibility please. If his actions contradict your personal philosophies then simply disconnect yourself from him by cashing out your long position. Problem solved for you and you don’t have to put one more second of resource into it, get angsty or try and recruit others to your side thus doing YOUR part ‘dividing’ us.
I think we would all agree that this channel shouldn't all be negative and about his legal implications, but how do we constructively address Elon's actions, as it's something that keeps happening. I'd love for this to be an open discussion, and genuinely want to hear other's thoughts.

You can’t and won’t change him. You don’t get to pick and choose what you want and don’t want about him. Great post on this up thread a bit.

Stop obsessing. Move on. When people put this kind of energy into others it says more about them than the person they are criticizing.

Tesla ex-security employee alleges theft, spying and drug dealing at company

wtf - this is ridiculous. i’d love to know who is behind all this. but we’ll never find out and they’ll never face any penalty. sabotage? paid shills, even this meissner clown? his twitter is joke.

and cnbc puts their BS spin on it at end of article. this is sickening.

this is fishy considering tripp had his twitter ‘hacked’
i’d love to know what the hell is really going on

Last edited:
The broader question I have for my fellow bulls who disagree with me are:
1) How do we convey to Elon that his twittering is harming Tesla and shareholders, and impacting our trust in his stability?
2) What level of criticism can we as a group voice?

I'm a long bull, and still remain, but his twitter and communications (in my opinion) has tested the patience of shareholders, and as evidenced, is tearing us as a group apart. And I agree this is all a huge distraction, but still something that he's caused.

I think we would all agree that this channel shouldn't all be negative and about his legal implications, but how do we constructively address Elon's actions, as it's something that keeps happening. I'd love for this to be an open discussion, and genuinely want to hear other's thoughts.

If you dont trust his stability then why are you holding on to the stock? sell and be done with it.

wtf - this is ridiculous. i’d love to know who is behind all this. but we’ll never find out and they’ll never face any penalty. sabotage? paid shills, even this meissner clown? his twitter is joke.

I'm predicting that we'll get a few more FUD articles over the next few days, and then the media will be given some more SEC leaks to try to keep the ball rolling downhill.

The Shorts lost their other "SEC whistleblower" in a tweetstorm earlier today. You have to give them credit for having plan B ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.