Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, do firms file 8Ks saying they found some employees are trafficking drugs? They investigate and fire the employees if found true. By all accounts, they have increased surveillance since the Tripp went crazy.

Why is SEC in this?
No, of course they don't. It's not material to the business. Some factory workers get caught dealing drugs, they get fired and referred to law enforcement. End of story.

The Shorts lost their other "SEC whistleblower" in a tweetstorm earlier today. You have to give them credit for having plan B ready to go.
yeah something suspect is going on. beyond ridiculous at this point...i mean wtf
i’ve never seen a company be attacked on such a level. shameless. i hope they all burn in hell dante’s inferno-style

Poor UBS may be they should have went with Chanos price target, see if it makes any different. I was just checking UBS stock price, at 52 week low while entire banking sector at opposite end. May be if they hire better analyst it would be better for UBS shareholders.
Colin Langan's reports are a steady stream of ill will towards TSLA. There is something odd about never finding anything positive to say about a company...

I disagree with you therefore I don’t believe his tweets are harming Tesla or me as a shareholder (in shares since 2012 - SP looking just fine to me) or impacting my trust in his stability. In fact, when he loses his cool that tells me he’s very stable because that’s ‘normal’ behavior when others are constantly lying about you and threatening the very existence of your company.

Keep the personal criticism of him to yourself if and until you walk a mile in his shoes.

Stop it. It’s not his fault how you feel or react to his actions. Those are yours and yours alone. Take some responsibility please. If his actions contradict your personal philosophies then simply disconnect yourself from him by cashing out your long position. Problem solved for you and you don’t have to put one more second of resource into it, get angsty or try and recruit others to your side thus doing YOUR part ‘dividing’ us.

You can’t and won’t change him. You don’t get to pick and choose what you want and don’t want about him. Great post on this up thread a bit.

Stop obsessing. Move on. When people put this kind of energy into others it says more about them than the person they are criticizing.

Alright... I try to have a constructive discussion and all I'm getting are personal attacks... wish you all the best.

Everything you see in the news

I do not base my opinion on anything in the news. I base my opinion on reading the Tuesday tweets, and then the Wednesday director statement and then the Monday company blog post announcing the special committee. Those three categories of communications together were not planned scripted communications -- the latter items were curative and mitigating responses to the impulsive unplanned tweets.

PIF used GS to buy shares.

It was earlier reported that PIF used JPM to buy the shares "Riyadh is said to have acquired the stake with the help of JPMorgan, sometime after the crown prince visited the United States in March, according to the FT."
Saudi Arabia invests $2B in Tesla: report

CNN reports GS is advising TSLA Goldman Sachs says it's advising Tesla

Funny one. We are going to punish you because your workers broke the law. Then we are going to punish you more for putting security monitoring in place to prevent said crimes. Then we will probably turn all the workers who broke the law into whistleblowers and have a class action lawsuit for management because they didn't allow the rampant drug dealing and theft go without punishment.

2fzypw.gif

If these shenanigans can't convince the board to support Elon's plan to go private, i don't know what will. Just go private already and don't friggin complain KSA is involved if you are selling out or even if staying in. They're putting up dough and they might get a board seat, but that's not the end of the world. While they may not be Norway, they're trying to get better and see that at some point the world needs to get off of dino juice.

The big problem is to figure how to keep the institutions and retail in as TSLA transitions to TSLAP, and hope some of these top tier legal firms come up with quick solutions. Just got to trust Elon that he is driving the process as quickly as humanly possible. May be a bit quicker than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.