Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

We all know the truth there has to do with the fraudulent accounting. Why else would a Financial Officer leave? Just wait until the truth comes out and the world will see the MB wasn’t even building cars all these years. All smoke and mirrors. Just like Enron and Lehman. Saw a lot of MBs in a parking lot the other day. Just...sitting...there. One of them even had the trunk open. They were fixing it. Come on, who do they think they are kidding?

Gotta get the roadster into a movie!
Worst thing about the Iron Man movies is all the ICE supercars Tony Stark is driving,. Was maybe understandable for the first one, but 2 and 3 needed a Model S (maybe crushing a d-bag villain in a supercar to explain why).

Edit: realized I forgot to mention d-bags in original post

Last edited:
You're welcome to make of the article what you will...
Your money, your choice...
I just offered it up as a way of answering your questions... If you don't like the answers, that's on you...

Oh you’re doing all this to protect us, how sweet of you. But we call that concern trolling and it’s fake. Now can you leave this thread. Better, can a mod show you the door.

I hope this motivates our government to act quickly, before it’s too late. If we go past a certain threshold, then there’s no coming back.

If you're referring to the current US government then will probably motivate them to build more coal-powered generating stations to power all those air-conditioning units they're going to be needing...

Very interesting - the Handelsblatt now largely adopting views this forum had for the last 2 years (at least). I think what changed their reporting is that in the U.S. Tesla sales are crushing Mercedes and BMW ICE sales. That must have been a wake-up call.

I think business media sentiment towards Tesla is going to change with success: success in the marketplace (when compared to ICE vehicle sales in their primary segments), and financial success in terms of cash flow and profitability. And I believe in many cases it will happen like it happened with the Handelsblatt: the change will be an abrupt 180 degrees, as if they never wrote Tesla FUD before.

That's the one redeeming quality of mainstream journalists which is going to help Tesla: they have the institutional memory and attention span of a slightly retarded common toad.

Meh. I’ll believe it when a single positive and correct article becomes a trend via hundreds of positive and correct articles. Right now it’s called an anomaly.

Reactions: neroden
SUSQUEHANNA INTERNATIONAL GROUP - $4.5 billion gamble against $TSLA, seriously! That's some big money. I wonder if they're acting as a front-man to a number of nefarious concerns??

And surprise, they were long $1.2B+ earlier this year,.....playing the ride.

IMG_0222.PNG

So where we going to end the day? Up, down, sideways?

I think the SEC tweet is ancient history as of now - the joint-letter to the judge can only, IMO be neutral or in favour of Elon/Tesla.

Elsewhere it's good news overall, I think. The Space X success is not a bad thing either.

So I think up 2-3%, let's say $271.

As always, not and advice, everyone here knows I'm an imbecile.

So where we going to end the day? Up, down, sideways?

I think the SEC tweet is ancient history as of now - the joint-letter to the judge can only, IMO be neutral or in favour of Elon/Tesla.

Elsewhere it's good news overall, I think. The Space X success is not a bad thing either.

So I think up 2-3%, let's say $271.

As always, not and advice, everyone here knows I'm an imbecile.
I think the sec tweet is a heads up saying "I'm considering backing out of the settlement". I am not optimistic about the SP until next year

• Informative
Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
Regarding Tesla taking control of the narrative, I have an humble suggestion:
  • use Tesla twitter, in a serious way. They publish very few posts, and if I'm not mistaken they didn't even tweet about the NHTSA blogpost
  • let Elon retweet everything
This won't solve anything, but at least will grow the Tesla twitter fanbase and grow the institutional PR machine.

One thing that Elon could tweet out that would probably drop (maybe almost eliminate) the amount of media FUD attacks would be "As company increases in size, thinking about changing advertising policy"

Even if he doesn't, it would be funny to see how much of this FUD attack is from not paying "protection money" to the media racket.

Worst thing about the Iron Man movies is all the ICE supercars Tony Stark is driving,. Was maybe understandable for the first one, but 2 and 3 needed a Model S (maybe crushing a d-bag villain in a supercar to explain why).

Edit: realized I forgot to mention d-bags in original post

Audi "sponsored" the Iron man movies, that's what all the heroes drive in the IM movies.

• Informative
Reactions: humbaba and gene
I hope this motivates our government to act quickly, before it’s too late. If we go past a certain threshold, then there’s no coming back.
I think our Trump government is hopeless. What annoys me endlessly is even so many of my friends who claim to be gravely concerned about climate change but hop on airplanes for vacations and, at least here in So Cal ,are buying up both Subaru's and diesel Sprinter vans as the new cool family vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.