Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
China has several giga scale battery factories and is building more. They are on-board with mitigating climate change. It's just the Germans who have their heads in the sand.

And the Americans, with the exception of Tesla. In fact America seems to be doing all they can to kill their only hope!

Well I mean if you include the Japanese, the American, and the European automakers continuing on with what they are doing, that's 95%+ of world auto sales right now ignoring climate change right now. I mean we have until 2030 to reduce global carbon emissions by 40% or we're all kinda screwed and no one seems to be feeling even the slightest urgency.

People who own EV's should all be getting together and building our underground city to survive climate change at this point. Only EV owners allowed to join and move there. That's how bad it's going to be really soon now.
The climate change fodder is highly exaggerated. They also told us in the 90s that by now Florida would be underwater...

And the Americans, with the exception of Tesla. In fact America seems to be doing all they can to kill their only hope!

Oil imports and ICE automobile imports have together been 50-75% of the US trade deficit since we've had a trade deficit. Tesla succeeding would be such an enormously positive thing for the US economy that it is incredible so many want it to fail.

Well I mean if you include the Japanese, the American, and the European automakers continuing on with what they are doing, that's 95%+ of world auto sales right now ignoring climate change right now. I mean we have until 2030 to reduce global carbon emissions by 40% or we're all kinda screwed and no one seems to be feeling even the slightest urgency.

People who own EV's should all be getting together and building our underground city to survive climate change at this point. Only EV owners allowed to join and move there. That's how bad it's going to be really soon now.

Right next to one already built for the Koch family and heirs.

Edit: What a scoop when some journalist gets information about this construction!

I can't believe that look at the shareholder meeting from PITA or whatever asked about that. I wish they could just tell them to F$&#&@- off. A dead cow can supply my car leather, no problem. We eat em every day, plenty of cow skin around.

While the PITA person was not too well informed about BEVs, all these dead cows that we produce is a part of the climate change problem:

Huge reduction in meat-eating ‘essential’ to avoid climate breakdown

PS. Due to my Italian wife we eat mostly pescetarian, with about 1/3 kg (beef/chicken) meat per person per week.

The climate change fodder is highly exaggerated. They also told us in the 90s that by now Florida would be underwater...
I agree with the other poster, this was not what was communicated in the 90's for Florida at all, but what I WILL say about Florida is that it has been at least five years now that banks will not write 30 years mortgages for housing on the coast lines. Clearly, they know something we don't (or won't admit to).

Right next to one already built for the Koch family and heirs.
Funny time to say that, right when much of it is.

Scientists are generally conservative about timelines. They have noted recently that the pace of climate change is accelerating. Conservatives critiquing themselves for being too cautious earlier.

What are the elements of the crime of Collusion?
maxresdefault.jpg

A wonderful post... I really appreciate it.

It is this dynamic that empowers the elite, and increases the value of a brand.

Oil imports and ICE automobile imports have together been 50-75% of the US trade deficit since we've had a trade deficit. Tesla succeeding would be such an enormously positive thing for the US economy that it is incredible so many want it to fail.
Double win ,less imports and more exports, " made in the USA" has been sadly lacking for a long time, I guess we're all running on deficit and Jed Clampet economics

I live in the midwest, they slaughter so many cows here for beef, I'm sure leather is no problemo.

Minor correction: they slaughter cows for money. Every value-added part of a cow contributes. To justify the cost of raising a cow, if you eliminate certain value-added components from the stream (such as leather), you need to charge more for the rest (such as beef). A higher price for beef reduces consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.