Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture-2018-11-08-12-40-22.png

1fxs9c.jpg
Sorry couldn't resist:

Why is it that ‘unknown’ posters come to this thread to point out that SP is going down?

It could also be people who want to see the stock price rise, but get disillusioned by the power of the blatant manipulation. I guess it's just a way of not getting our hopes too high. But yay, look! We are back over 350. Seriously, these low volume days are nerve wracking.

Whoever has still doubts about the superiority of an EV should read this.

I only hope that most Engineers in particular the German Automaker Engineers reads this carefully and try to understand what is really means for them.

Every ICE car is a dead car driving. That was true before this has been rolled out but will now be even more obvious.

How Track Mode Works

Whoever has still doubts about the superiority of an EV should read this.

I only hope that most Engineers in particular the German Automaker Engineers reads this carefully and try to understand what is really means for them.

Every ICE car is a dead car driving. That was true before this has been rolled out but will now be even more obvious.

How Track Mode Works

Would it be correct to describe you as a car enthusiast Avoigt?

As a non car enthusiast, I see it a little differently. Most drivers will never use track mode. It's great that Tesla will sell the premium models for top margins, thereby funding rapid growth of clean energy, but it's a sideshow. I'll get more excited when Tesla announce the $35K model is available, or that they have hit 10k/wk production rate.

The single most important feature of a Tesla is that it has no exhaust pipe. Always will be.

The best thing about Tesla is that they don't sell anything with an exhaust pipe. That sets their brand apart, but also means their EV is their best possible car. Every other car maker is trying not-so-much, to avoid ICE sales cannibalisation. It's that attitude that will kill them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.