Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all these people, who have no clue what cold weather is, coming on here to teach us how cars work in winter....
Does anyone have problems getting a ride to the dentist? I hear one tooth doctor in the Arctic circle of Norway gives free rides in his fleet of a dozen Teslas if you were in such a situation in the winter months.

So the Orange One makes an oft hand comment on a possible trade deal with China and the market jumps? Do people still believe him?
I wonder whether he has figured out that making such comments can move the market. I can see him make weird comments to see how the market reacts - just for the fun of it.

I wonder whether he has figured out that making such comments can move the market. I can see him make weird comments to see how the market reacts - just for the fun of it.
For the fun of it or because he is shorting a certain stock. A natural scammer like him must have noticed his ability to drop a stock quickly.

Reactions: neroden and Xenius
Basically no. There was that YouYouXue guy that did a Model 3 roadtrip in the winter, and he did report a few issues, but everyone dismissed him also since by all accounts seemed to be an attention seeking blowhard.

I'm still not happy that Tesla hasn't given us remote control over defrost options or even the battery pack heater. This isn't FUD. You just can't do it. There are going to be reports of half day waits at the supercharger waiting for the car to charge. Will you guys still call FUD then?

Maybe posting another video of Model 3 driving in snow will fix that?
Dude, I'm not calling FUD. Just asking a question. Hope that Tesla can take care of any issues there may be with the M3 in cold, humid weather or they're in real trouble in the Scandinavian countries too.

Interesting efficiency comparison of 5 Evs, Leaf, Kona, Golf, Ioniq, M3 on a German Autobahn from Next Move a German EV rental company

All are driving 120km/h, same distance of 170 km , same AC, same outside temperature ect.

Ioniq won and the 3 right after.

I've always found these kind stunts funny. Do they really think their numbers are more "scientific" than numbers from standardized tests ?

I had hoped that breaking 350 meant a steady increase in SP. Not there quite yet I guess....maybe once the larger market settles down?

Show up to a supercharger with pack under 25% SoC at 0C. Can't charge. Can't take shore power. Can't warm up pack. GOTO 10.
Why do you think that's an issue? I was charging under 5% SoC in 15 degrees (F) last week. Is there specific temp range you are concerned about? Not arguing, just asking.

500,000 Tesla's produced

1. 3h3 hours ago
    Screenshot of an email from Elon...

DsIiGrcVAAAsltK.jpg

Model 3 Owners Club on Twitter
and next year another half a million....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.