Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the email from Musk.

jePSJlK.jpg

Attachments

• 81FD8395-05BA-432F-A81F-EC419B0A1FC5.jpeg
    81FD8395-05BA-432F-A81F-EC419B0A1FC5.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 85
I'm fairly confident the low of 244.59 today is the bottom -- so long as macros don't crash more, which I still don't believe they will. If 242 is breached, I'd definitely be worried. My current plan is to hopefully ride up to 300 and see how news and sentiment is, but likely sell.

Reactions: sundaymorning
Here is the email from Musk.

jePSJlK.jpg

Very helpful to see the actual email. I take this as at least 8K/week by end of 2018. Taking 2K as S/X would mean 6K or better 3 per week exiting 2018.

Months ago they told us more or less that going from 5K to 10K could take 6 months to a year depending on how tightly they wanted to keep 2nd half of ramp expenses down.

I take this all as basically on track with 5K ramp guidance.

Very helpful to see the actual email. I take this as at least 8K/week by end of 2018. Taking 2K as S/X would mean 6K or better 3 per week exiting 2018.

Months ago they told us more or less that going from 5K to 10K could take 6 months to a year depending on how tightly they wanted to keep 2nd half of ramp expenses down.

I take this all as basically on track with 5K ramp guidance.

Is an JPEG enough for you?

One can easily fake the screenshot of an email (it would take me a few seconds, seriously). What we need are independent confirmation, or a report by a trusted reporter (who would do the job to triangulate the info).

Where did you get it? Do you have a source you can check?

'cause it's being shared by shorts, for some reasons...

As mentioned above, this is the first source of the screenshot I’ve seen.

Problem Magnet on Twitter

The jalopnik article, which corroborates the screenshot, mentions “an email obtained by jalopnik” and the bottom of the article says Tesla declined to comment. If it was fake, I would assume Tesla would have refuted the authenticity. I think it’s legit.

Reactions: EinSV
Yeah, screenshot of the email has been shared by notorious shorts: Problem Magnet on Twitter

true, it could be a fake 98, but not shorts style to put something out that says things are basically on track with Model 3 production. as to longs, hard to find examples of them playing such games.

Status
Not open for further replies.