Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
exctigin-day.jpg

Exciting day.

Everyone got scared off by the off topic police.

I suspect it's the opposite. The people that used to make more quality posts got tired of losing them to the noise of off topics posts. There were several members that used to contribute much more often to this thread. Haven't seen much from them in a long time.

Interesting. Where did they get a Model 3 for this cannonball race in Germany - just ship one over from the US? It looks like it can be seen supercharging around 5:20. There may be some kind of Tesla "modified" Type 2 (EU) to Tesla Proprietary (NA) adapter sandwiched onto the car (I'm assuming, what else could it be - that or a Type 2 to Type 2 CCS adapter).

Its a US model that they shipped over quite a while ago and its important to notify that they cannot do any sw updates as its not supported in Europe yet. Nextmove is a rental car agency which only has EVs as far as I know. For that reason its pretty easy for them to compare Leaf, Kona, I-Pace and Tesla.

I assume as well that they have adapters for the charging part

Well, the two MMDs (with the biggest around 10:30am) were right on schedule today. The next scheduled move by the shorts is an attempt at dipping the stock price in the final half hour of trading. If that is tried and fails, then traders will bid the stock price up into close. So, shorts, do you feel lucky today? Well, do you?

Edit: The shorts have a $5 dip on TSLA going so far today and they may just try to hold, rather than risk a dip and bounce. If their gains were less, I think they'd be more bold today.

Last edited:
I suspect it's the opposite. The people that used to make more quality posts got tired of losing them to the noise of off topics posts. There were several members that used to contribute much more often to this thread. Haven't seen much from them in a long time.
I was about to make some incredibly witty and humorous post involving my alter ego and Fact Checker's alter ego being brothers or something. However, Papafox has blessed us with his presence - long live the new Market Action thread - free of inane posts like this!!!

Wrote a letter to Arcimoto. Got a reply.

This is relevant to the thread because it gives us a clue as to the survivability of EV startups i.e. Future competitors unencumbered by their tailpipe history.

You can see press releases on their site. Nothing about this yet.

Not an advice!

---------------------------------------------------

Hi Carl, thanks for reaching out. We successfully raised $1.5M USD by reaching out directly to our existing shareholders, customers, and fans. We certainly intend to be delivering vehicles in 2019 and are in this for the long haul. At the current price, we like to think FUV is a solid buy! We'll leave that up to you :)

For more information, check out investor page.

Can't wait to bring the FUV down under!

Cheers,
Jon

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 3:00 AM Carl wrote:

Hi,

I am a stock holder with 236 shares of FUV. I love the vehicle and hope to buy one (or two) one day in Australia. On the north coast of NSW the weather will be perfect for it. The area around Byron Bay is full of environmentally conscious people and it would be well received there.

I can see the stock is currently bargain priced, recently dipping to $2.10, so am considering buying more. I will do so if I learn that your November round of funding was a success and that you are afloat for next year.

Can you tell me how it went?

Kind regards,
Carl
NSW, Australia.

Sent from my iPad

--
uc

Jonathan Miller
Communications

What is there to contribute on a day like today? Sudden selloff 7 minutes before the bell, moved the stock about $0.70. Hit the Dow and NASDAQ too. Yawn.

Edit: actual bear attack as predicted by @Papafox.

• Informative
Reactions: SpaceCash
Status
Not open for further replies.