Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I freed up some cash and I am trying to figure out if I should hold until the next quarterly earnings come in (which shorts will no doubt have a field trip with) and wait for better buying opportunity then, or just buy now and get it over with. Decisions, decisions.....

Financials could be bad, but if they report 3K+/week rate in conf call , look out ... since its all about M3 ramp at this point.

Second that. More de-liver! ;)
E4591E14-57CA-4795-98E5-83ACA19ED159.jpeg

Yesterday on I580 :)

I freed up some cash and I am trying to figure out if I should hold until the next quarterly earnings come in (which shorts will no doubt have a field trip with) and wait for better buying opportunity then, or just buy now and get it over with. Decisions, decisions.....

Make up a plan, what percentage of your money should be invested in Tesla? Will you have new cash to invest in the future?
If you are significantly behind your planned target, buy now. If you are already more than the planned target, just sit.

Do not buy and sell frequently to maintain the percentage. If an underlying stock doubled/tripled which causes it's percentage to grow a lot, it's ok to sit on the gain. Check intrinsic value and competitive landscape, instead of predicting the price movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.