Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Informative
Reactions: johnnybgood888
Just means that Spiegel got wiped out; lacks the margin to short-sell and is reduced to buying puts with his remaining cash. Which will of course expire worthless.

Great summary. I wonder if he will rise from the dead a second time with a new cash infusion. IIRC last year around this time with the SP up near ATH he was whining about getting margin called until he suddenly decided he would double down.

Wonder where the $ to do that came from? Must have a rich uncle or something.

Wonder if that rich uncle will pony up more cash or find another nephew he likes better.

Self-promotion is a powerful thing, but it is more likely that he has "backers". As Jesse thinks.

yup, glad to see Jesse is now so on to this as well, and the fact that you agree with us, is encouraging.

saw Jesse's thread today, and he did a terrific job putting plenty of meat onto the "bigger game" hypothesis about the short position. nice to see it taken as a mainstream topic of interest here on TMC now.

Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 10.58.11 PM.png

Tesla Grohmann line is in place and spooling up now. Everyone go to Elon's Twitter. Holy Jesus.:)

Spooling is the process of a sending data to a spool, or temporary storage area in the computer's memory. ... As soon as the printer is ready to print the document, the data is sent from the spool to the printer and the document is printed.

Spooling is the process of a sending data to a spool, or temporary storage area in the computer's memory. ... As soon as the printer is ready to print the document, the data is sent from the spool to the printer and the document is printed.
That's it! They are printing battery cells now! Eat that LG, Samsung, BYD!

Quite a development tonight.

The sabotage is a bad story and I am surprised that Elon calls the hostile industry and short sellers directly here but maybe not a bad move although unusual. Naming them directly is a clear sign that he is really pissed and that for good reason.

However lets be realistic that sabotage and espionage is unfortunately a very common method that literally happens ever day and although we would love to believe that the entire workforce is a loving family committed to the mission to changing the world to the better my down to earth inner self is telling me its not.

Employing thousands of people you always have frustrated and angry people somewhere who do crazy stuff or even are open to sell information to 3rd parties and those will be more than happy to take them. They don't even have to initiate this but people will try to make some money or just want to harm their employeer because they feel hurt for not being promoted or recognizes or loved or whatever.

Realistically seen the technical lead of Tesla in many areas is that large that the industry is longing for information how the heck Tesla is doing it. Think about the 3 tear down in Germany or the comment from Daimler about Tesla's Semi cannot be true because they work with the same Physics in CA. In a nutshell they are stunned and do not know what is happening here and very likely also desperate this days threatened by their core competence and therefore some of those people will do what it needs to get hold of information.

I bet its not the only attempt and incident and only hope that Tesla is putting very strong measures in place to avoid that information is leaking out. With production being a core competence although not yet recognized from the media but often called out from Elon its bad that someone got hold of that information. However I have strong doubts that this will help the competition to catch up. What Tesla is doing is not written in code but in a mindset.

Will this affect the SP? I doubt it. Reading the news we hear a lot of positive articles and obviously nothing severe happened that will impact the production.

Also the new lines are working great so thats another statement of confidence that production is just doing good.

Its interesting times we are in right now and a real short squeeze is nearing with every $ up. We are right in front of ATH and the chard looks just stunning.

Personally I am happy to have bought the entire dip through and proud to have loaded at $253 continued on the way up. It took me about 15 years to find the magatrend I was looking for that will be the next big investment opportunity and I am more confident than ever that Tesla is it.

Personally I have to say I like in particular Elons comment about the Gromann line but don't ask me to translate: "...... They super kick ass too. Heliger Stohsack!"

Status
Not open for further replies.