Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That translates to sustainable 5000k Model 3 - or?
Going by what happened with the 3.5k burst just a month ago, I would say they will be sustaining it by August.

The wild card here is how soon can they get a line running in China pumping out 3's for the Chinese market. Maybe a few Sprung tents could get them started before Shanghai GF is fully constructed...

I must be giddy, read that as about shots and snorting fossils. Better ease off a bit -- meaning me. :oops:

Experience would caution one against giddiness before the fact. Yes, the impossible was achieved and that should translate to a huge bump tomorrow, but such has not always been the result. Specifics escape me, but the pain remains from unrealized expectations after similar achievements at Tesla. Remain calm, even hopeful, but don't be surprised if Valdemort presents himself to wreak havoc tomorrow.

If you sell something for a bigger gain than you anticipated, then you can be giddy. But if you sell, you probably won't be happy for long because the stock will probably accelerate before you spend much of the winnings.

Experience would caution one against giddiness before the fact. Yes, the impossible was achieved and that should translate to a huge bump tomorrow, but such has not always been the result. Specifics escape me, but the pain remains from unrealized expectations after similar achievements at Tesla. Remain calm, even hopeful, but don't be surprised if Valdemort presents himself to wreak havoc tomorrow.

If you sell something for a bigger gain than you anticipated, then you can be giddy. But if you sell, you probably won't be happy for long because the stock will probably accelerate before you spend much of the winnings.
Thanks for the good words, but too late. Already drunk all the snorts and going to sleep over tomorrow, staying long but happy for now. We'll see what remains in the harsh morning light. This time of year, Voldemort hardly gets a wink. Or a nudge., even.

Status
Not open for further replies.