Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're facing a margin call why not buy some cheap far far oom puts to reduce your margin needs? Yes it will cut into your potential profits, but better than the alternative.

Not advice etc etc.
Great "not advice," just make sure the puts you buy will actually help your situation. If you go too far OTM it may not help. You can calculate margin needed yourself or use a margin calculator Margin Calculator. Use "short put spread" for desired situation and compare it to your current situation.

Yes. Montana has never advocated a short position in the past. Does he make any valid points?
As Tesla Breaks Faith With Its Believers, It's Time To Go Short - Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha
yes X yes... he does make valid points. you will not find the answers you're looking for here though. Montana Skeptic has taken a consistent high road approach to analyzing TSLA with a skeptic point of view. Quite frankly much better than the rest of us. Those not reading the negative sentiment and considering it all trash talk need to recognize there are alternative and valid views on this stock and company.

I believe his assessment that an SP drop should be expected from here is accurate. This continuous disregard for negative outcomes by the SP is bizarre and will not continue.

myusername, great foresight shown this morning, a bit high on the bottom today, but spot on otherwise. I'm going to have to start paying more attention to you. Seriously.
Ouch, I was reading 3s here all the way. If I could go back in time and delete my last post I would. Sorry myusername. I take back what I said. Note to self: Get new eyewear prescription. :confused:

yes X yes... he does make valid points. you will not find the answers you're looking for here though. Montana Skeptic has taken a consistent high road approach to analyzing TSLA with a skeptic point of view. Quite frankly much better than the rest of us. Those not reading the negative sentiment and considering it all trash talk need to recognize there are alternative and valid views on this stock and company.

I believe his assessment that an SP drop should be expected from here is accurate. This continuous disregard for negative outcomes by the SP is bizarre and will not continue.

Montana Skeptic has consistently omitted key facts, made unsupported statements and has generally lied about Tesla.

He basically never been right about any technical developments, product demand, competitive delivery or ability to manage cash.

But go ahead and let us know if you are actually putting your money behind this assessment and shorting Tesla

Montana Skeptic is neither a long as he doesn't believe in Tesla nor a short as he is afraid of Tesla longs.

Instead he spits out misleading Tesla tweets and seeking alpha articles all day long from his mom's basement.

Kind of like some other trolls I know.

"the company likely will struggle to find buyers for 18,000 Model Xs"

"We forecast TSLA will sell only 18,000 Model X cars this year, and will never sell more than 20,000 in any future year"

"Nevada in the lamentable position of continuing to bestow generous benefits while getting very little in return"

"With inventory stacking up, is a factory shutdown imminent?"

"It's time for home insurers to take the same cautions car insurers do when a $TSLA is in the garage."

"Motors made in Taiwan. Battery cells in Japan. Many parts from Daimler bin. Enough of this crap about Tesla being a true American car."

Montana Skeptic is neither a long as he doesn't believe in Tesla nor a short as he is afraid of Tesla longs.

Instead he spits out misleading Tesla tweets and seeking alpha articles all day long from his mom's basement.

Kind of like some other trolls I know.

"the company likely will struggle to find buyers for 18,000 Model Xs"

"We forecast TSLA will sell only 18,000 Model X cars this year, and will never sell more than 20,000 in any future year"

"Nevada in the lamentable position of continuing to bestow generous benefits while getting very little in return"

"With inventory stacking up, is a factory shutdown imminent?"

"It's time for home insurers to take the same cautions car insurers do when a $TSLA is in the garage."

"Motors made in Taiwan. Battery cells in Japan. Many parts from Daimler bin. Enough of this crap about Tesla being a true American car."

Did he really post that stuff?

• Disagree
Reactions: MitchJi
so, basically, we've got two people on this thread chatting up with each other how Harcourt Fenton Mudd "takes the high road" and analyses TSLA "much better than the rest of us," lols, what could go wrong with that advice

latest

Last edited:
MOD:
Is there any reason close to two dozen of you are running roughshod over the extremely specific warnings all of you have had since kindergarten against parroting "I know you are but what am I"?

Cut it out and I don't even have to tell you to stop making my life difficult, as you now have to add ggr to that list.

Reactions: BioSehnsucht
Status
Not open for further replies.