Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

come join the fun. Follow @Rec1pr0city on Twitter. im 1337 like that.

FUD Fighter Alert!

Reciprocity has a twitter storm happening.
Come on Folks, get over there and start following him, do a few likes and retweet’s, have a tweet yourself and have a LAUGH.
He single handedly has the bears running for cover.

Imagine what a bunch of us could do.

Market futures are green with many growth stocks up 2-3%. I'm going to make a WAG that the shorts hit TSLA hard this morning to try to keep it from shooting up, pushing traders elsewhere. It's at -1% premarket now. Keller leaving I'm sure has shorts even more feverish. Why would you want to increase your short position in front of a bright green market day? The only answer I can come up with is to keep a grip on the stock so that it doesn't reverse and climb.

Reactions: gene
D7E0117A-0BCA-48ED-B285-207C729E3CE4.png
To continue the thread of getting into the mind of bears, they can’t seem to wrap their heads around the fact that Tesla buyers will pay premium for their product.

Reactions: AZRI11
There we go... Even weaker arguments than I expected:

Jim Chanos on Tesla's 'stunning' accelerated rate of executive departures

1. Jim Keller's departure / executives' departure.
2. Share price historical / EPS evolution
3. Porsche's coming / The big guys are coming
4. Laggard in Autopilot (behind GM (cruise technology well ahead of Tesla's)), behind Audi and Waymo) -> He has no idea of what he's talking about, mixing pears with apples.
5. Elon statements on Tesla Semi production in 2019, Roadster available in 2020 and lawsuit about TM3 production last year.
6. Way of reporting gross margins.
7. Elon Musk leaving as CEO to SpaceX.

4. Laggard in Autopilot (behind GM (cruise technology well ahead of Tesla's)), behind Audi and Waymo) -> He has no idea of what he's talking about, mixing pears with apples.
5. Elon statements on Tesla Semi production in 2019, Roadster available in 2020 and lawsuit about TM3 production last year.
Let’s just call this the Chanos bottom and move on

None of Jim Chanos point make any sense to me.... one point make me laugh so hard.. "Porsche Mission E is coming, Model S is 8 yrs old and not sexy anymore" .... OMG.. so he think Tesla not gonna have new design Model S coming out in the future ?? this guy is out of his mind... SMFH

Shorts are on their last ditch effort to swing this thing . Add that to rising rates and investors seemingly punishing even excellent earnings(CAT) and I think we may see our last great buying opportunity just prior to or after earnings. A nice dip toward $250 would be quite juicy.

Once Model 3 production is ramped and smooth it's game over for shorts.

None of Jim Chanos point make any sense to me.... one point make me laugh so hard.. "Porsche Mission E is coming, Model S is 8 yrs old and not sexy anymore" .... OMG.. so he think Tesla not gonna have new design Model S coming out in the future ?? this guy is out of his mind... SMFH

If that's what he said, he can't do simple arithmetic either.

2012 was only 6 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.