Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSportline added their logo to all their wheels - voice your disappointment!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After looking at the TSS wheels for almost a year, I finally ordered during Black Friday and have yet to receive them. The whole point was to get the Arachnid look but in a size that I could mount all season tires or winter tires to replace my 21” Twin Turbine that came with my car. If the wheels show up with the big logo I’m not sure I would want them.

I can tell their customer service is pretty bad when I asked on question in another thread and they answered with just a one word response. This is after I used their contact form twice and they never replied.

Last edited:
Reactions: T3SLATOM
Well, they managed to get me during the 'gap' period. When I looked at the wheels, they weren't yet badged with the ugly asymmetrical logo, and I really liked the similarity to the turbines that I used to have on my Model S.

When I got closer to my delivery date, I looked at the shots on the cars (all unbadged), and picked a set and ordered.

As you might imagine, I'm here on this thread due to my shock at the ugly POS that I pulled out of the box last night.

These are going back, even with cross-country shipping.

Well, they managed to get me during the 'gap' period. When I looked at the wheels, they weren't yet badged with the ugly asymmetrical logo, and I really liked the similarity to the turbines that I used to have on my Model S.

When I got closer to my delivery date, I looked at the shots on the cars (all unbadged), and picked a set and ordered.

As you might imagine, I'm here on this thread due to my shock at the ugly POS that I pulled out of the box last night.

These are going back, even with cross-country shipping.

I would ask them to refund you for shipping as well, otherwise do a full chargeback on your credit card. False advertisement and they likely arent going to pay for shipping back

I received my 20” TSS for Model S and they don’t have the logo block. They are probably still working through an old batch for the S.

I probably should have been more careful with the tire selection since I just went with their staggered wheel/tire combo without checking. The rear with 275/40r20 are 1” taller than the front 245/40r20 and look odd. I’ll probably ask my local discount tire if continental would exchange them under their 60 day satisfaction guarantee for 275/35r20. Otherwise with the way I drive, it will likely only be a year before I’ll need new rears and will change the size then.

The ride is a lot more comfortable than the 21” twin turbine with Michelin Super Sport plus will work when temperatures get colder.

Just received my order from https://evwheeldirect.com/

Couldn’t be happier with these. Honestly, they look a lot better than the skimpy look the Tsportline wheels have and on top of that, NO TRAMP STAMP. Just waiting on the OEM center caps from Tesla and they’ll be perfect.

Attachments

• 8D9BF539-FCA8-446A-BC21-BC9279555179.jpeg
    8D9BF539-FCA8-446A-BC21-BC9279555179.jpeg
    766.2 KB · Views: 227
  • 6555C42C-2B87-4148-9975-6B8E9846AD91.jpeg
    6555C42C-2B87-4148-9975-6B8E9846AD91.jpeg
    640.3 KB · Views: 208
Have you heard anything back from them yet ?

I did. I guess I'm enough of a pain in the arse that I got a call from the President of the company yesterday. He explained that they'd added the brand when they re-did their dies for the M3 wheels, and was apologetic(ish) for my experience. He did say that it's something that they'd done on their other wheels for quite some time....which is interesting Tummy upthread got 20" TSS wheels with no branding....

He did offer a refund, and they sent me FedEx return labels, so I'm mollified. I'll update once I'm refunded. They'll ship out tomorrow.

Just received my order from EVWheel Direct - Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X

Couldn’t be happier with these. Honestly, they look a lot better than the skimpy look the Tsportline wheels have and on top of that, NO TRAMP STAMP. Just waiting on the OEM center caps from Tesla and they’ll be perfect.

Those look nice, what size are they.

Those, the EV01 from FastWheels, and the Martian Wheels MW03 in Silver are basically my short list. I like the MW03 the best but $$$.

Reactions: T3SLATOM
For those of you want the replica turbine look of the TSportlines but don't want the stupid logo there is a great choice. The Art Replica 171. They look just exactly like the TSTs, and have the same specs, down to the weight. I bought mine from canadawheels.ca, and even with shipping to the US the price ended up being about half of what TSportline charges. Got mine last week and had them mounted with my A/S tires, which I will put on my car in April. They look great. I think the paint is even better than TSportline (I have a set of TSTs that I bought in 2018, before the logo debacle).
10A28A8C-2A2A-4436-AA62-5E486DE251BF_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you want the replica turbine look of the TSportlines but don't want the stupid logo there is a great choice. The Art Replica 171. They look just exactly like the TSTs, and have the same specs, down to the weight. I bought mine from canadwheels.ca, and even with shipping to the US the price ended up being about half of what TSportline charges. Got mine last week and had them mounted with my A/S tires, which I will put on my car in April. They look great. I think the paint is even better than TSportline (I have a set of TSTs that I bought in 2018, before the logo debacle). View attachment 520212
Your link has a typo (missing an "a") but canadawheels.com is a great find, especially since I'm Canadian, and boy is it nice to not have to ship things over the border for once. Great find though, thanks so much for tracking these down!

That looks horrible. I would never buy rims like that. My current aftermarkets have no mention of brand.

If you're going to slap a giant logo to the rim, there better be a discount for the advertising. Then again, I left my hood debadged after ppf.

View attachment 477978

Just stumbled across this post. TMThree, could you tell me what these wheels are please. I really like the look of them.