Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSportline wheels for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure, but I've seen lots of discussion on this site regarding wider tire sizes - I'm sure there are others who can answer that. FYI the wheel sizes are 21x9.5 (front) and 21x10.5 (rear), with staggered setup, both with OEM wheels and with TSportline wheels.
I guess I should have asked: Are the TSportlines wheels IDENTICAL in size to the OEM Überturbine Wheel 21's?? I've already go those tires sizes on my MYP and fit perfectly. Just want to be sure they wheels sizes are same as OEM.

Reactions: Y_tho
I've been running a 21" TS5 square setup for the past 1.5 years now (26k miles) without any problems, and it still drives great to this day.

I first bought this setup before T Sportline started offering it, so in a way I was the guinea pig for it but I've proven it works well. Offset is perfect too and looks good with 265-35/21 A/S tires.

TMY3.jpg

Offset5.jpg

I guess I should have asked: Are the TSportlines wheels IDENTICAL in size to the OEM Überturbine Wheel 21's?? I've already go those tires sizes on my MYP and fit perfectly. Just want to be sure they wheels sizes are same as OEM.

OEM is et40 front and 48 on the rear
T sportline is et30 front and 38 on the rear so all 4 wheels will be pushed out by 10mm

I opted to dump the 21" Uber Turbinws for some 18s squared from TSportLine. Going on two years now, they changed the vehicle dynamics in every way possible for a DD in a POSITIVE way. I no longer fear potholes/curbs, our MYP is faster and more efficient and they are wearing like iron.
howQI9U.jpg

I ordered them before my MYP was delivered
bO3yRjh.jpg

Truth be told I was never a fan of BIG wheels and rubber band tires. They serve no purpose on a street vehicle. I kept my 21s and will reinstall them when I sell or trade my 2022 MYP.

I opted to dump the 21" Uber Turbinws for some 18s squared from TSportLine. Going on two years now, they changed the vehicle dynamics in every way possible for a DD in a POSITIVE way. I no longer fear potholes/curbs, our MYP is faster and more efficient and they are wearing like iron.
howQI9U.jpg

I ordered them before my MYP was delivered
bO3yRjh.jpg

Truth be told I was never a fan of BIG wheels and rubber band tires. They serve no purpose on a street vehicle. I kept my 21s and will reinstall them when I sell or trade my 2022 MYP.
Tom, What did you do in the USAF? I am also retired from the USAF 5J Paralegal and 3E7 Fire protection. 1997-2017. good times.

I have two sets of Tsportline wheels and tires to replace the original MYP wheels.
  1. TSS 20” Tesla Model Y Wheel and Tire Package (Set of 4) - Satin Black / 20x10” Front & Rear / Falken Azenis FK460 All Season 275/40/20 (Extra Wheel Protection)
  2. TSR 19" Tesla Model Y Wheel and Winter Tire Package (Set of 4) × 1
    Satin Black - Backordered until End of September / 19x9.5" Front & Rear / Continental VikingContact 7 Winter

If I had to do it again, I would buy 19" for both seasons. The 19" seems to be more efficient 255 vs. 275, and they deal better with the potholes. I like the look of the TSR more.