Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tunein

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How does Tunein exactly work with the Model 3?

Do you get a free subscription so you can use the app as well?

Also how do you get a better search result. For example if I wanted to listen to NFL games I see on the website its real easy to find or even the MLB playoffs.

I dont really care about the podcasts Im more concerned with when Im on road trips and want to listen to sports similarly to XM radio how you have the NFL MLB NBA etc channels for most of the games.

Thanks

Any idea on whether using your own TuneIn premium account is any different from using the built in one provided by Tesla? I've heard that it's not allowed for Tesla and the subscriptions are being refunded to those that purchased them. Anyone have any first hand experience with this?

Any idea on whether using your own TuneIn premium account is any different from using the built in one provided by Tesla? I've heard that it's not allowed for Tesla and the subscriptions are being refunded to those that purchased them. Anyone have any first hand experience with this?

While I'm not the person with personal experience, I do remember this post: TuneIn Radio and the Model 3 Hopefully that answers your question