Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two Teslas, One Account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I just bought two new Teslas and they’re on the same account. My wife wants to stop receiving notifications for my car but can’t figure out how to do this. I see where you can select which notifications you want to receive but it applies to ALL cars, not just the one selected. Any workarounds here? Thanks in advance!

This sounds like you'd need to transfer ownership to her Tesla account and then have her give your account control of it so you can both continue to operate both vehicles, but only primary driver gets notifications. But I've not done that with my two Teslas. They're both on my account and shared to my wife's. I don't even know if she receives notifications other than "door left open" and such.

I'm looking forward to someone responding that knows what they're talking about :D

My wife and I just bought two new Teslas and they’re on the same account. My wife wants to stop receiving notifications for my car but can’t figure out how to do this. I see where you can select which notifications you want to receive but it applies to ALL cars, not just the one selected. Any workarounds here? Thanks in advance!
i would log her out and log her in with a driver only account (assuming you dont mind getting all of the notifications)... you could split them apart but if u want to consolidate referrals and whatnot its better to leave them together

I am about to buy another tesla.
Is this better to order from the same account and have another household login as driver? (is that give more Telsa loyalty points)?

or it is better to do a referral code and another household signup a new customer?

which one gives more freebies and points?