Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tyre replacement - Near Leeds UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Folks

I recently picked up my M3 LR and its got a screw in the corner of the tyre- aagghhh.. The cars only got 400 miles on it!

Any recommendations on where to get tyres replaced from located around Leeds area?

Asked Tesla and they wanted £325 for the 18" Tyre, where I can see there same tyre is around £185 fitted elsewhere

Asked Costco but they said they have to order it and would take approx 2 weeks. Not sure I have that kind of patience.

Any trustworthy tyre fitters around Leeds that anyone knows of? Just cautious with all the warnings about jacking up the car properly etc (not sure how true that is), that maybe its not best to just go to any garage!

Any advice appreciated.

Thank you

Thanks guys. Already got the pucks thankfully. First thing I bought when I got the Tesla.

Weirdly the tyres on there are the T1 - but I can only find the T0 from everywhere. Used tyresonthedrive (part of halfords) in the past on my previous (non-electric) car and they seem to do a good job, just being a bit more cautious with the new car though so wanted everyone’s advice :) Sounds like it’s not worth paying the premium for Tesla to fit the tyre as long as got the pucks.
Anyone know the difference between the T1 and the T0 ? Car came with T1s

Assuming the pucks are available from Jeff bezos boys?
Use imagination and search

Screenshot_20210506-191943.png

Thanks guys. Already got the pucks thankfully. First thing I bought when I got the Tesla.

Weirdly the tyres on there are the T1 - but I can only find the T0 from everywhere. Used tyresonthedrive (part of halfords) in the past on my previous (non-electric) car and they seem to do a good job, just being a bit more cautious with the new car though so wanted everyone’s advice :) Sounds like it’s not worth paying the premium for Tesla to fit the tyre as long as got the pucks.
Anyone know the difference between the T1 and the T0 ? Car came with T1s
Search. See? Easy!

Screenshot_20210506-221713.png

Reactions: K3v1n and Imran145