Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uberturbine Look Aero Wheel Cover for Gemini covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looks like these recently came out. i was planning on getting the rimetrix laminar but this maybe another option. from what i've seen, rimetrix is more efficient than even than the gemini. curious what the efficiency on these will be.

looks like these recently came out. i was planning on getting the rimetrix laminar but this maybe another option. from what i've seen, rimetrix is more efficient than even than the gemini. curious what the efficiency on these will be.

dope, thanks for posting this dude!!

Are these symmetric?

Found out they are not symmetrical so they are 4 identical covers, but interesting to me is that the original Tesla covers are all identical as well. I would have thought they had to go one direction (symmetrical or mirror image of each other on either side) to be most aerodynamic Weird.

Found out they are not symmetrical so they are 4 identical covers, but interesting to me is that the original Tesla covers are all identical as well. I would have thought they had to go one direction (symmetrical or mirror image of each other on either side) to be most aerodynamic Weird.
Ah good point, it might look weird too, like it'll be spinning the opposite way