Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uberturbine Look Aero Wheel Cover for Gemini covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my wheels in. Not asymmetric but I still like them

Attachments

• PXL_20230321_183844184.jpg
    PXL_20230321_183844184.jpg
    701.6 KB · Views: 569
  • PXL_20230321_220044688.jpg
    PXL_20230321_220044688.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 358
  • PXL_20230321_183922729.jpg
    PXL_20230321_183922729.jpg
    710 KB · Views: 392
Reactions: MоdelPleb
interesting. they're identical to the ones I have but theyre directional instead.

Has anyone had experience with this wheel cover from Yeslak? I heard they are difficult to remove like other brands compared to the OEM cover. I do like the gun grey color which is unique. I know this cover is directional but it is hard to believe that it gains 15 miles. Is it possible?

Reactions: SpicyPaneer
Has anyone had experience with this wheel cover from Yeslak? I heard they are difficult to remove like other brands compared to the OEM cover. I do like the gun grey color which is unique. I know this cover is directional but it is hard to believe that it gains 15 miles. Is it possible?
Waiting for mine to arrive. My favorite looking wheel covers by far.

Yeslak wheel covers attached for reference. They are directional with a left/right orientation and also covers the rim. My wife took the car out for a test drive last night and within the first mile she had taken a sharp right turn and managed to curb the rim of the passenger rear wheel. These hubcaps covered it up. The Design, Fit, and for the most part Finish is good with the exception of the middle of each hub; it's visibly clear that an adjoining plastic piece was snapped.

Off topic: Thanks Costa Mesa Tesla for the Model S Loaner while the MY issues are being addressed.

Attachments

• IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    688.5 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_0010.jpeg
    IMG_0010.jpeg
    563.1 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0015.jpeg
    IMG_0015.jpeg
    439.1 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0019.jpeg
    IMG_0019.jpeg
    723.7 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG-0025.jpg
    IMG-0025.jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG-0026.jpg
    IMG-0026.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 381
Yeslak wheel covers attached for reference. They are directional with a left/right orientation and also covers the rim. My wife took the car out for a test drive last night and within the first mile she had taken a sharp right turn and managed to curb the rim of the passenger rear wheel. These hubcaps covered it up. The Design, Fit, and for the most part Finish is good with the exception of the middle of each hub; it's visibly clear that an adjoining plastic piece was snapped.

Off topic: Thanks Costa Mesa Tesla for the Model S Loaner while the MY issues are being addressed.
Hi all,
I purchased the Yeslak black matte wheel covers and they look very nice. However, one of the wheel covers is missing 2 of the metal fasteners for the plastic clips. I contacted Yeslak and they were very responsive with good customer service and said they will mail the clips but it will take a while as they are coming from China. He also said it should be fine for installation. Is it really safe for me to use this cover or should I wait until the metal clips arrive? Does anyone know where in the US I can buy these clips? I just dont want the covers to fly off while driving!

I went to an auto parts store and they didnt have any similar clips but the person who worked there had a good suggestion: take a clip from one of the other covers and put it on the one that is missing 2 metal clips so there will only be one missing clip on 2 of the covers.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Can you tell us the cost of these, these look amazing.

Got two different types and just deciding which one to stick with once i get my car Saturday. Both look great, but i guess it will all come down to which matches the blacked out handles etc better. I could see the Klutchtech being a little more annoying with removing the air caps since it's a tight closure around it.

IMG_3364.JPG