Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uberturbine Look Aero Wheel Cover for Gemini covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you're able to wait. Aliexpress is the way to go. You'll save a good chunk of money for your time... there are occasional coupons on the site/storefronts.

Make sure you do your research and buy from a reputable seller (can filter based on units sold and read the reviews). Ensure they are symmetrical if that matters to you. Lastly, optional, but you can chat with the rep to make sure you get what you want... in my case I really wanted the matted out center caps with Tesla T logo (some stores just have blank caps).

FYI. Ordered 3/31. Delivered yesterday 4/20 to San Diego. $166 vs. $250-300 I'm seeing.

Attachments

• IMG_5293.jpg
    IMG_5293.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 522
If you're able to wait. Aliexpress is the way to go. You'll save a good chunk of money for your time... there are occasional coupons on the site/storefronts.

Make sure you do your research and buy from a reputable seller (can filter based on units sold and read the reviews). Ensure they are symmetrical if that matters to you. Lastly, optional, but you can chat with the rep to make sure you get what you want... in my case I really wanted the matted out center caps with Tesla T logo (some stores just have blank caps).

FYI. Ordered 3/31. Delivered yesterday 4/20 to San Diego. $166 vs. $250-300 I'm seeing.
can you pls share the seller details?

Got two different types and just deciding which one to stick with once i get my car Saturday. Both look great, but i guess it will all come down to which matches the blacked out handles etc better. I could see the Klutchtech being a little more annoying with removing the air caps since it's a tight closure around it.

View attachment 930598
Ended up going with the one on the left and love the final results.

IMG_3444.jpg

How is efficiency with these hubcaps? are you losing range compared to the aero wheels?

Ooof my bad! Must have been some weirdness with the iOS app sharing. Posting from desktop now...

Thanks for sharing the link, definitely considering these... but oh wow, just noticed how they're listing the pricing ($69.xx for the 4PCS with $91.xx shipping to Southern California). Hah! Not sure if it was like that when you purchased but anyway, shouldn't matter much, I guess. Overall cost around $160 seems like a good deal.

I got the TSY14s but I'm having a lot of trouble installing them.

It sits with the wheel great, but I can only snap 2 of the connectors in - the rest will cause the others to pop out. It's like the cover is too concave?

I've aligned the TSY14 with the wheel stem as instructed.

I can snap the connector in nearest to the wheel stem and one other - but as I start to go around the rest of the wheel, the first ones I've done pop out under the strain. I can't get more than 2 to sit.

Is there a "correct" way to install these? Should I be going around clockwise, starting from the valve stem? Should I do the diametrically opposed one immediately after the valve stem one?

And maybe a stupid idiot question, but the little connector bits on the cover should go in between the Gemini wheel spokes, not on them, correct?

Any tips would be appreciated.

I got the TSY14s but I'm having a lot of trouble installing them.

It sits with the wheel great, but I can only snap 2 of the connectors in - the rest will cause the others to pop out. It's like the cover is too concave?

I've aligned the TSY14 with the wheel stem as instructed.

I can snap the connector in nearest to the wheel stem and one other - but as I start to go around the rest of the wheel, the first ones I've done pop out under the strain. I can't get more than 2 to sit.

Is there a "correct" way to install these? Should I be going around clockwise, starting from the valve stem? Should I do the diametrically opposed one immediately after the valve stem one?

And maybe a stupid idiot question, but the little connector bits on the cover should go in between the Gemini wheel spokes, not on them, correct?

Any tips would be appreciated.
Pretty sure the clips go onto the spokes. Will look a little odd since the wheels have spokes in pairs but the clip only attaches to one of those 2 spokes