Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q3 collection and delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Collected my car from Glasgow today at 2pm, I was the last collection apparently.
Apart from the car being a wee bit dusty, all looked okay. Came with 37% charge so stopped at the SuperCharger at Newbridge to top it up a bit.
63CB62B1-7EC6-4272-9382-74AD8B07C6F3.jpeg

Now just need to figure out why it’s reverted to Standard Connectivity after doing an update at home.

Collected my car from Glasgow today at 2pm, I was the last collection apparently.
Apart from the car being a wee bit dusty, all looked okay. Came with 37% charge so stopped at the SuperCharger at Newbridge to top it up a bit.View attachment 706266

Now just need to figure out why it’s reverted to Standard Connectivity after doing an update at home.
Love it!!

Weird about the connectivity issue. Not ideal on day one but maybe try a screen reboot?

Apart from the car being a wee bit dusty, all looked okay. Came with 37% charge so stopped at the SuperCharger at Newbridge to top it up a bit.View attachment 706266

Looks like a fair few other ones around your one, were they also 71 plates for pickup?

Picked up my M3 LR MSM 19 inch, black int yesterday from Newcastle at 10.30. Car was charged with 311 miles on. I spent about 10 min with SA going through docs and a quick show around the basics of car, then I signed for it and spent another 20 mins checking it over for scratches or misaligned panel gaps, found none. Drove home the 25 miles without incident. Absolutely loving the car, as are all the neighbours, only problem, no 1000 referral miles so have sent off an email, i'm 99.9% sure I put 1 in when I ordered but could just have been to giddy and forgot at the time, just wait and see what they say.

only problem, no 1000 referral miles so have sent off an email, i'm 99.9% sure I put 1 in when I ordered but could just have been to giddy and forgot at the time, just wait and see what they say

Same! I referred a friend (and it's always shown up in my Tesla app - it showed their name and 'ordered', which now says 'delivered') but neither of us have got the 1000 miles. I've emailed my SA to query it.

Picked by M3 up from Glasgow on September 1st. Car was fine. Only 80 miles charge :-(

My Premium connectivity stopped working the day after. I called Tesla this morning and they activated a month of Premium Connectivity whilst I was on the phone to them.

Reactions: Erol
Same! I referred a friend (and it's always shown up in my Tesla app - it showed their name and 'ordered', which now says 'delivered') but neither of us have got the 1000 miles. I've emailed my SA to query it.
Same for me, was charged for my SuperCharger use on the road home. Will give them a call tomorrow since I've also lost Premium Connectivity.

Picked by M3 up from Glasgow on September 1st. Car was fine. Only 80 miles charge :-(

My Premium connectivity stopped working the day after. I called Tesla this morning and they activated a month of Premium Connectivity whilst I was on the phone to them.

Same for me, was charged for my SuperCharger use on the road home. Will give them a call tomorrow since I've also lost Premium Connectivity.
80 miles is poor for Glasgow SC. Are there any super chargers at Kennedy street? I might charge there and get used to the car before setting off!

Incidentally, when are SuC miles available? I’m not leasing so I expected them to be available pretty much straight away. I stopped at a SuC on the road home and was charged £11 for the courtesy.

...only problem, no 1000 referral miles so have sent off an email, i'm 99.9% sure I put 1 in when I ordered but could just have been to giddy and forgot at the time, just wait and see what they say.

Seems to be an emerging pattern with the missing SuC miles.
From what I've read, it should show up in your loot box not long after signing over the car, like almost immediately.

If you all could keep us updated about it, I would be very grateful. Hopefully it's an easy resolution and you get the SuC miles asap

Seems to be an emerging pattern with the missing SuC miles.
From what I've read, it should show up in your loot box not long after signing over the car, like almost immediately.

If you all could keep us updated about it, I would be very grateful. Hopefully it's an easy resolution and you get the SuC miles asap
While I was on the phone to tech support this morning about my lost premium connectivity, I mentioned about the missing SuC miles. She could see I had used a referral so re-applied them to my account. She told me to logout of the app and try again in a few minutes. Needless to say they're still not showing. I'm assuming the Lootbox should show my SuC miles?