Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q3 collection and delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check the you tube videos for the installation they have links to other suppliers. The admins don’t like links on the site.

Nothing wrong with links on the site so long as they do not link to sites where you have a vested interest (promoting your YouTube channel, linking to sites/products where you may get a kick back of some form etc), obfuscated and/or proxy links or links to 'competitors' websites.

What mods do not like are threads going off topic, such as discussing non delivery experiences in this delivery and collection experiences thread.

Reactions: browellm
Okay so car is a week old and still no object visualization on the screen or cruise control/auto pilot available . We have done nearly 200 miles now and done a re collaboration on the cameras as advised by Tesla. The icon is taking forever to turn fully blue.

Has anyone else had this?
When mine was calibrating it definitely went faster when I was in the middle of 3 lanes. Only took half an hour. Are you mostly on single lane roads?

When mine was calibrating it definitely went faster when I was in the middle of 3 lanes. Only took half an hour. Are you mostly on single lane roads?
Combo of single lane and dual carriages. Today I sent Tesla a video of what is happening. The blue icon is almost full has been stuck with a tiny bit left for a number of days. They say they are going to pull the data from my car for engineers to look at. I'm actually really happy with the response I have gotten from Tesla so far on this fingers crossed it gets fixed soon.

Reactions: mikeyg_ev and MrT3
Okay so car is a week old and still no object visualization on the screen or cruise control/auto pilot available . We have done nearly 200 miles now and done a re collaboration on the cameras as advised by Tesla. The icon is taking forever to turn fully blue.

Has anyone else had this?
Update: 3rd time lucky and finally cameras have calabirated and visualization works. 🙌🏾

If anyone else is anywhere near as disappointed in the state of their m3 paintwork on collection as I was then give Bellissimoto in south London a call.
Andrew had my badly swirled M3 for 2 days to clean, polish and apply GTechnic Ultra serum and it's absolutely stunning now. Will post some pictures soon but it's gone from something of a let down to an absolute joy.

Reactions: Erol and Tashou17
If anyone else is anywhere near as disappointed in the state of their m3 paintwork on collection as I was then give Bellissimoto in south London a call.
Andrew had my badly swirled M3 for 2 days to clean, polish and apply GTechnic Ultra serum and it's absolutely stunning now. Will post some pictures soon but it's gone from something of a let down to an absolute joy.
Where are these lovely photos