Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got home with mine. No heated wheel or rear seats in my SR+ either. Shame tbh! Will drop them an email and see if they’ll activate it.

Also I don’t know if the person who helped me out of the parking space is on here (you were collecting a white m3) - big thank you 🤣

t4.jpg

Any paint missing on the sills where the front wheels are?
None that I could see but properly dirty both sides in that exact spot and hard to clean out so there could be missing paint under all that 😬 Rest of the car is clean so its weird, need something small to clean under there to check but i dont think I would have noticed had i not been looking for it after the posts yesterday bud.

Badly need some clarity around this heated seat/wheel/ battery situation. Can someone please verbally threaten people when collecting their car to find out. Thank you

Meant to be selling my existing car today if tesla have pulled an auld switcheroo on us I'm oooout

I’ll get some photos, and also measure the type 2 in a bit. Just refuelling (car and me!)

I did try and enable sentry mode and it said I can’t enable it until delivery is accepted. No idea how that happens? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: Shakb and Simonix