Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Refresh RHD Model 3 Accessories [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Matte version is fine, and I am someone who is sensitive to poor picture quality on screens.
It really isn't. I've had the Matte now for a month and since day one it fuzzied up the screen. Been trying to see if I get used to it but just can't. Probably will peel off soon and get glossy (you can still see fingerprints on the matte).

That's a big list! Which mats did you go for? There's quite a few options on AliExpress.
Sorry for the delayed reply, I got these ones, great mats, i’m really happy with them.

£21.09 45% Off | For Tesla Model 3 2021 Floor Mat Waterproof Non-slip Modified Model3 Accessories 3Pcs/Set Fully Surrounded Special Foot Pad

Reactions: iandko and teaston
Sorry for the delayed reply, I got these ones, great mats, i’m really happy with them.

£21.09 45% Off | For Tesla Model 3 2021 Floor Mat Waterproof Non-slip Modified Model3 Accessories 3Pcs/Set Fully Surrounded Special Foot Pad
Wow that's cheap. Thanks!
Actually scrap my last post, with tax they’re still the same I paid around £60

Hi all, looking forward to delivery of my M3 at the end of the month. I'm trying to find a half decent rubber type boot liner/mat. Can you guys in the UK suggest any decent ones please?

Cheers
Genuine Tesla one is great quality apparently:

Nice, quite expensive tho!
This one looks identical for less than half the price!

It really isn't. I've had the Matte now for a month and since day one it fuzzied up the screen. Been trying to see if I get used to it but just can't. Probably will peel off soon and get glossy (you can still see fingerprints on the matte).

You wouldn't know our screen had a matt screen protector (Abstract Ocean) on it until the sun shines on it from behind and you get a more diffuse reflection rather than an intense reflection - not that the matt one is a solution for full on sun glare on the screen such as the low light we are having at the moment, just using it as an example, but it does help in less intense lighting conditions and greatly reducing general reflections.

I'm ex BBC Graphic Design and certainly would not have rejected our Abstract Ocean matt screen if I had been given one to use.

Last edited:
I'm ex BBC Graphic Design and certainly would not have rejected our Abstract Ocean matt screen if I had been given one to use.

Apologies previous post (now edited to correct) omitted the not in the above sentence which completely gave the opposite impression over that intended.

For clarity, I think the matt screen protector from Abstract Ocean is a big visual improvement over the standard glossy screen and had it not been shipping from US I would highly recommend it. I also appreciate that not all optical products offer the same level of performance.

So far I have :
  • New number plates (will be.putting my private plate on)
  • Wheel caps for when I remove the aero hubs
  • "Black out" logo covers
  • Rubber cup holder inserts
On order / on the way :
  • Velcro number plate holder stickers
  • Floor mats
  • Trunk hooks
  • Centre console organiser
  • Door lock buckle covers
  • Pedal covers