Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Refresh RHD Model 3 Accessories [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far I have :
  • New number plates (will be.putting my private plate on)
  • Wheel caps for when I remove the aero hubs
  • "Black out" logo covers
  • Rubber cup holder inserts
On order / on the way :
  • Velcro number plate holder stickers
  • Floor mats
  • Trunk hooks
  • Centre console organiser
  • Door lock buckle covers
  • Pedal covers
Mind if you link the black out logo covers?

Thanks

Mind if you link the black out logo covers?

Thanks
Yeah, no probs. I looked around and they vary quite a.bit in cost but ended up buying these

And a quick pic

IMG_20211029_150008-01.jpeg

Reactions: teaston
Do you know where I can find the same black covers for the Dual Motor badge for the LR?
I’d recommend getting proper badges, surely will look much better than those covers, and be longer lasting.

I got these ones, proper metal badges and one is curved for the boot, just like the originals:

Reactions: jlz78
Apologies previous post (now edited to correct) omitted the not in the above sentence which completely gave the opposite impression over that intended.

For clarity, I think the matt screen protector from Abstract Ocean is a big visual improvement over the standard glossy screen and had it not been shipping from US I would highly recommend it. I also appreciate that not all optical products offer the same level of performance.
That's interesting. Perhaps there are bigger quality differences between them. I don't have the Abstract Ocean, I have a Spigen.

It really isn't. I've had the Matte now for a month and since day one it fuzzied up the screen. Been trying to see if I get used to it but just can't. Probably will peel off soon and get glossy (you can still see fingerprints on the matte).
As per Vanilla Air's post, I also have the Abstract Ocean version of the matte protector and I've never had any issues. When you first put it on you notice a tiny bit of fuzziness in comparison with a naked screen, but once you sit back and let your eyes adjust for a few seconds it is almost imperceptible. I completely forget there's even one on there months later.

The AO product comes with a handy cleaning kit and applicator frame which makes sure it goes on in ideal conditions and alignment.

I was looking at Adidas personalised trainers the other day. They have 30% off at the minute. Never even considered to have Tesla on them!

Though that is clearly stick on badges. If you can get hold of the stickers you can do them yourselves.

+1 for the Samsung T5 (although I believe any good quality SSD is fine). I went with 500GB partitioned in equal halves for sentry and music files. I have used it since late 2019 and it has never had any problems.
Same here. T5 works well. I got my brother a T6 for his and it works well too.

With regards to the OP. I have mine in a JEDA Wireless hub thingy with the hidden SSD compartment. So it doesn't move.

Sorry if this has been asked before

Anyone any reccomendations for (fitted) luggage?

Frunk, main and lower boot compartments.

Seen various suppliers online but interested if anyone actually has any and can comment ?

Cheers

Reactions: Karlcole
Montrosebag.com Frunk bag. Many here have bought their frunk bags. Have a look at the vendor part of the site.
Ask them about fitted trunk and lower trunk, they were looking at making them if there was enough interest. That was about 6 months ago.

Reactions: JonP73