Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK]2022.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m pretty sure the release notes for 2022.8.2 claim a smoother driving experience in traffic jams on AP by using more regen braking. I tried it yesterday and it was far from smooth! My car ignored the fact that the car in front had started to crawl forward until a large gap developed and then accelerated too hard before slowing down and stopping. Surely it should just match the speed of the vehicle in front maintaining the gap? I tried it on both maximum and minimum following distance with no perceptible difference in behaviour. So I gave up and went back to manual - something my passenger appreciated!

Couple of changes I've noticed.

1. On the Tidal app, the list of downloaded albums has returned, after disappearing in 30.7.

2. On the latest Android Tesla app, on my car at least, the wheels on the car graphic are now "wrong" - I have the 19" sport option wheels, but what's displayed look like black or graphite alloys with whitewalls (!!). Used to display the older 19" sports, rather than the correct refresh ones.
It is doing the same for me. I have the uberturbines that came with the M3P. They show on my online account and in the car button the phone app, it no longer overlays with them. (It used to be a slit second when it had the ones it is showing now, then it would overlay the uber uberturbines.). So I believe the overlay isn't working any more.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221106-165725_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20221106-165725_Tesla.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 48