Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Likewise
1000007755.jpg

Reactions: AnthonyLR
Would be a bit of a kick in the teeth if they add a front camera and it improves Vision parking significantly, since I presume it won’t be retrofittable. Especially annoying if you buy a Highland and it’s missing on the first run of cars.

Reactions: Pandinium
It reminds me of the heated steering wheel, the first 2021 models didn't have it but later builds did. Tesla are known for doing this.

For things to now also start appearing in the software does add more evidence.

Separately, we are approaching the time of the year where Tesla release some new software features or gimmick, so there might be far more than the release notes suggest. Waiting to be toggled on around Christmas.

Would be a bit of a kick in the teeth if they add a front camera and it improves Vision parking significantly, since I presume it won’t be retrofittable. Especially annoying if you buy a Highland and it’s missing on the first run of cars.
It seems there is one pointing downwards on the Cybertruck under the front. I have still not seen any reports of other models having a confirmed front camera. With regard to the CT (I know, very few people outside the USA care) more should be known later this week.