Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Model 3 Long Range Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As with you guys im 9 months, by the time i collect next week, i guess having the fluid EDD's and fantastic updates from Mr Misserable, we are optimisitic as we know when ships are setting sail, with other brands you litterally just get a delivery date once order is confirmed which in the current climate with EV's is generally a lot longer than a 9 month wait.

Hope is often a bad thing, it generally leads to dissapointment.

I also ordered in May, do you have an estimated date?
Mine has always been Jan 2023 and never changed.

What i find extremely frustrating is that when i looked on tesla's website for the weeks/months before ordering the EDD was moving forward, And a week before ordering it was Nov-Dec 2022. But when i ordered it was Jan-Mar 2023 and ever since i ordered i have regularly checked the tesla website and the date still states Jan-March 2023 🤷‍♂️.

This is annoying as i have been waiting 6 months now and the date for someone ordering now seems to still be similar to when i ordered months ago.
No date, originally I called Tesla and was told verbally September….called then in August then told definitely October! Called in October and they said I should not have been told October with a likely November/December. I ain’t holding my breath for December

No date, originally I called Tesla and was told verbally September….called then in August then told definitely October! Called in October and they said I should not have been told October with a likely November/December. I ain’t holding my breath for December
😟 Yes not great, i have always been told Jan 2023, will send you a message as soon as i get a date as we both seem to have the same build and date of order

I have a M3LR MSM (all standard) on order via a lease company since April 8th. ETA is now "Late December" - December has been fairly consistent for the last month or so now - earlier on I got Jul/Aug, then Sept, the October... then Q4 for quite a while...
Have now started watching the Marine traffic reading the Shipping posts and sending weekly chat questions to Tesla to ask if my car in on a ship yet. Still not had a car assigned yet.... I think seeing all the ships on their way from China is making me optimistic for the 1st time that my car will be here soon.. even though I know its probably not on any of those ships I can see being tracked :) - no logic there in my thinking, I know, but whatever keeps you going . :cool:

Reactions: Sonny-Jim
Trust me mate I know, ordered my LR in Feb, seen EDDs as low as may and now finally got a delivery date
I have ordered my M3LR on 13/01/2022 and only received it on the 15/11/2022 (Germany) So ordering in May and still not getting it, aint no drama. Yes there are people which end up being lucky and get a car as initially expected or a lot earlier/same. My advice is, sit back chill out and try to limit hitting ur refresh button :D Cheers and hope that u get it ASAP.

Reactions: indeniall
I have ordered my M3LR on 13/01/2022 and only received it on the 15/11/2022 (Germany) So ordering in May and still not getting it, aint no drama. Yes there are people which end up being lucky and get a car as initially expected or a lot earlier/same. My advice is, sit back chill out and try to limit hitting ur refresh button :D Cheers and hope that u get it ASAP.
Think you replied to my post instead of the guy you’re addressing but completely agree, can’t be rushed so just relax and wait it out 👍🏻

Wait times are very similar in Australia. Many Feb/March orders are still unfulfilled although most of us now have Dec/Jan delivery windows.

Seems that Right hand drive cars out of Shanghai have similar wait times.
Shame really, not many countries countries have right hand drive, so we end up getting all ours made in batch's and this can result in waiting months, but if you time your order right it could be weeks (i.e. if you order shortly before the batch is scheduled in shanghai).

1668761517082.png

OK, so the nice people on Tesla chat have just confirmed that I do now have a car allocated and delivery info is being worked on... (Its a leased company car order, so I don't ever see anything on my account). So maybe a December delivery on the cards after all...

M3LR - MSM | Black Interior | Aero Wheels
Ordered April 8, 2022 (lease car)