Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla called you? I haven't heard from them.
EDD6501B-E981-4F16-A9D9-28D721C03BBA.jpeg

Yes all sorted for next saturday Great news

But now my EDD is 19~30 of june on my original order so my only drive this for a month someone’s in for a bargain
53FFEA42-9FC4-45A3-90E8-628C8C880EBA.jpeg

Been told the software fix has was rolled out in China all good next was Iceland and over the next few days Uk I have 28 May pick up got my Registration Number today
I'm waiting to pick up my inventory order for what I can only assume is the same reason (software update). Mine is still sat on June 19-30 EDD though. Was yours the same before the called and updated yours?

I'm waiting to pick up my inventory order for what I can only assume is the same reason (software update). Mine is still sat on June 19-30 EDD though. Was yours the same before the called and updated yours?
Also the problem holding them back is a glitch in the navigation software that has something to do with how it handles junctions not screen overheating or any other issues

No mine started 06~19 may then 06 kept changing 07,08,09 etc etc
Ah ok. Well I hope if the software fix is sorted by the end of the month for pick up for yours then mine should be ready before June 19th then right ?!

I'm still trying to sort out the £520 discount mine came with. I have it there on the agreement, but when I go to the loan terms it is for the full price. Tesla have supposedly had a manager looking into it, but I've heard nothing back at all. Not great.

Also the problem holding them back is a glitch in the navigation software that has something to do with how it handles junctions not screen overheating or any other issues
Ah ok, that is new information. Interesting, thanks. Sounds like that would only matter if you have EAP which I don't anyway (although obviously this could be updated after purchase so they need to cover that eventuality).

Ah ok. Well I hope if the software fix is sorted by the end of the month for pick up for yours then mine should be ready before June 19th then right ?!

I'm still trying to sort out the £520 discount mine came with. I have it there on the agreement, but when I go to the loan terms it is for the full price. Tesla have supposedly had a manager looking into it, but I've heard nothing back at all. Not great.
My order agreement for £46,570:
Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 07.44.48.png

The payment section which does not include the £520 discount:
Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 07.47.25.png

Thieves 🤬

Ah ok, that is new information. Interesting, thanks. Sounds like that would only matter if you have EAP which I don't anyway (although obviously this could be updated after purchase so they need to cover that eventuality).
No i asked if this was the case i would remove the enhanced autopilot but was told it effects all autopilot so all cars

Im still at the mercy of the update as im told my collection date could be pushed back if there are issues with the update

Reactions: pault1981
Find it interesting that someone on here has a narrowed June EDD with the exact same spec as me, that ordered a day after me…. Yet I’m still here with “may”

I’m ok with waiting so won’t be angrily messaging Emma on the Tesla chat 😂

Find it interesting that someone on here has a narrowed June EDD with the exact same spec as me, that ordered a day after me…. Yet I’m still here with “may”

That's me, also collecting from Bluewater....unless that becomes a deal breaker in which case it will train to Southampton!

Reactions: partywme

I’m in a similar situation, ordered in April but have heard nothing at all from Tesla apart from a text informing me of my RN. My EDD is, and always been September.

I too want to be picking up from Bluewater, as I live in Kent, and am hoping that it won’t be changed to Staines, as I’ve seen people mention!

I guess on the one hand, I know it’s ordered, so I’ll see it sometime, but it really doesn’t make any sense why some people are given dates (although they seem to move around frequently), while others see nothing??

Reactions: partywme